rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Do you hate the MC that much you would have him marry all these women?? That's the stuff of nightmares imo:eek::ROFLMAO:
Think about when they get old and fugly and want's him to rub all there stinking feet or the costs of vacations with all of the inevitable children. Not to mention the cost of feeding, housing, all the Kings Taxes my god man what did the MC ever do to you?!?:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Then you say god king which makes him responsible for all the people in a realm to??? O hells noooo
What the hell are you talking about? I really can't tell if you are joking or not, because this was just too stupid to be funny.

Reactions: pizbia

Arizael05

Nov 11, 2020
Interesting game. I have two questions for my future playtrough:
1] What happens if you give Mida to Bredita ?
2] If you attempt to mind control Cerea, is she completely gone ?

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
One thing I would like to see is, when the story comes to it's conclusion, to have the sandbox brought back with all the new locations so that the MC can just travel around to his various sites - the college, the town, the tower, the centaur village, the elf lands, and so forth, and spread his seed. Might be a fun diversion.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Arizael05

Nov 11, 2020
Why would you want to do either of those things? Mida is supposed to be the MC's best friend and lover, and Cerea is totally loyal already. Sounds like shitting the bed to me.
I did a good playthrough, which I liked.

I than tried an evil playthrough, that ended mostly neutral-good in the end. I didn't like that conclusion, so was wandering if going full evil had something going for it, or if it simply removes these two characters that I like.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So, the game has reach the version 0.9.9. What come next, the version 1.0 is supposely to be the last version of the game? I am curious Kthulian. :LOL:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Do you hate the MC that much you would have him marry all these women?? That's the stuff of nightmares imo:eek::ROFLMAO:
Think about when they get old and fugly and want's him to rub all there stinking feet or the costs of vacations with all of the inevitable children. Not to mention the cost of feeding, housing, all the Kings Taxes my god man what did the MC ever do to you?!?:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Then you say god king which makes him responsible for all the people in a realm to??? O hells noooo
I am glad you think your terrible sexist joke was funny. Because I did not. What you have written does not even make an ounce of sense either! Just in case it slipped your mind, there are women who play these games too, and not necessarily for the sex either. In many cases the stories are wonderfully developed and written which I enjoy. So I am asking you to please, refrain from posting such sexist drivel in the future, there is no need for it.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I am glad you think your terrible sexist joke was funny. Because I did not. What you have written does not even make an ounce of sense either! Just in case it slipped your mind, there are women who play these games too, and not necessarily for the sex either. In many cases the stories are wonderfully developed and written which I enjoy. So I am asking you to please, refrain from posting such sexist drivel in the future, there is no need for it.
You're being too sensitive dude. This ain't the place for moral high grounds. There's plenty of games posted on this site that are far more offensive/sexist/whatever than this. :LOL:

Jul 23, 2018
I disagree. I thought it was hilarious. Stop being such a baby.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
It would be great if the last ending for the game would be the MC marrying every single girl that we have encountered from the beginning of the game to the very end, and I mean every single one from the main girls to random elf girls to brothel girls, to all the female teachers at the academy and the female elven girls in the elf kingdom in one big mega harem having them all pregnant. That plus having the MC as the new ruler of all the lands as a sort of god-king. Even through in Lust and Envy while we at it.
I don't know about marriage but them all being together in a mega harem? yes please! We saved the world dammit! It should be the ultimate ending.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, how is the quality of renders and animations in this game? I'm thinking all the pictures on this site are from act 1 judging by its size of around 3Gbs, but act 2 is already more than 9 gbs, so has the quality of renders & animations improved from act 1 to 2?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow in 3 words "Get A Life"

Do you think the MC in this game should have dozens of wives? Do you think as people get older men and women don't age and get uglier from when they were in their teens and twenties? Do you think nobody rubs there partners feet? Did the cost of vacation for multiple children and wives offend you? In no way shape or form is anything I said sexist.

My sexist joke is all in your sad little head, I really feel sorry for you and I highly suggest, you go see a psychiatrist and get the help you need. So I'm asking you to please add me to your ignore list.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Are you using a version posted by me? Are you using Joiplay or are you using some other method of changing the game like compressed/mods/unren?

Thanks Merlin-Magic You're awesome :)
Hi,
I just installed 0.9.9 and the only thing I added was the saves folder.
I have used the AllInOne mod in the past.
Got the same fault.
It happens as soon as I click any of the Magic symbols running along the bottom of the screen.
It is only the battle game that has a problem.
Clicking Skip Battle gets around the issue.
The game then runs perfectly.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:19: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "combatv2.rpyc", line 954, in script

The battle after Lust is beaten fails at the following line
File "combatv2.rpyc", line 1468, in script

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Ass-tero

Jun 9, 2021
I'm showing act 1 as missing some core files. Refuses to start program. SDL2.dll and python27.dll

*Edit* Used download link in Kthulian's banner for pixeld and mixdrop both.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes