• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey, if I download this compressed version, next update, can I download "update only" in OP? Or do I need to download the compressed one again?
Compressed version is (usually) the full game, just smaller in size. So you can just grab an update next time if you want. :>)

Reactions: underoath27

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm showing act 1 as missing some core files. Refuses to start program. SDL2.dll and python27.dll

*Edit* Used download link in Kthulian's banner for pixeld and mixdrop both.
re-dl and re-extract.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough Mod has been updated. I was having some issues with uploading it earlier, so do let me know if you have issues installing it.

Also in case anybody wants a detailed guide as to how to get certain scenes or endings in this update, you can get them as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
BAH I'M PRETTY DISAPPOINTING ABOUT HOW DEV CHOOSE TO PLAY THESE END CONTENTS...YOU WILL MISS SO MANY CONTENT JUS FO SOME LITTLE And,even if you already had sex with Lumina (or others too),you can't get with he for some strange reason...why the hell i need to get ridden of Mida to have fun with some of the girls i really don't get...i would have preferred no marry and an harem ending with all the girls we fucked in the playthrough..expecially the breeder one, i don't get why i can't have it...i hear of that in the council but than nothin..the elf bartender too..bah

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Walkthrough Mod has been updated. I was having some issues with uploading it earlier, so do let me know if you have issues installing it.

Also in case anybody wants a detailed guide as to how to get certain scenes or endings in this update, you can get them as follows:
What happened to all in one mod?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So no ending with you marrying both the Japanese and Elf princess? he can teleport and would be able to be king of both along with the Orcs and have a tower. Also no sex with a Centaur?
Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
"Nice day for fishin' ain' it, Huh HUH"!
Morning! High ho! High ho!
View attachment 3600016
It sure is!!

The dev is sharing the game here so early ? What sorcery is this ? Did truck kun hit me and i reincarnate in alternate universe ?
Yes, and in this universe "All your base are belong to us."

So, the game has reach the version 0.9.9. What come next, the version 1.0 is supposely to be the last version of the game? I am curious Kthulian. :LOL:
Is the next update the last one?/the complete game (version 1.0)?
Yes... Sort of... The game will end on 1.0, and next version will be 1.0. But there are some things that I plan to add in the future after that. Stuff like gallery, animations, side quests extra content for the smaller endings, etc... etc...

well this game as more paths than kthulian has socks.
As if I used socks, have you tried to fit tentacles with socks? It sucks.

Do you hate the MC that much you would have him marry all these women?? That's the stuff of nightmares imo:eek::ROFLMAO:
Think about when they get old and fugly and want's him to rub all there stinking feet or the costs of vacations with all of the inevitable children. Not to mention the cost of feeding, housing, all the Kings Taxes my god man what did the MC ever do to you?!?:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Then you say god king which makes him responsible for all the people in a realm to??? O hells noooo
Hate the MC? What about hate the dev... Imagine having to do all that... o_O

Hi,
I just installed 0.9.9 and the only thing I added was the saves folder.
I have used the AllInOne mod in the past.
Got the same fault.
It happens as soon as I click any of the Magic symbols running along the bottom of the screen.
It is only the battle game that has a problem.
Clicking Skip Battle gets around the issue.
The game then runs perfectly.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:19: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "combatv2.rpyc", line 954, in script

The battle after Lust is beaten fails at the following line
File "combatv2.rpyc", line 1468, in script
I'll look into it once I have time, but you can try to delete everything from the game and try a fresh download from the last post I sent.

BAH I'M PRETTY DISAPPOINTING ABOUT HOW DEV CHOOSE TO PLAY THESE END CONTENTS...YOU WILL MISS SO MANY CONTENT JUS FO SOME LITTLE And,even if you already had sex with Lumina (or others too),you can't get with he for some strange reason...why the hell i need to get ridden of Mida to have fun with some of the girls i really don't get...i would have preferred no marry and an harem ending with all the girls we fucked in the playthrough..expecially the breeder one, i don't get why i can't have it...i hear of that in the council but than nothin..the elf bartender too..bah
1st of all, not all endings are available yet, so you don't know what I plan to do next.
2nd, if choices didn't matter in the end, why would I make them?

So no ending with you marrying both the Japanese and Elf princess? he can teleport and would be able to be king of both along with the Orcs and have a tower. Also no sex with a Centaur?
Kthulian
Imagine making an ending for every possible combination of girls o_O
There's sex with a centaur... Just not on centaur form :p

Cheers all!

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Damn there is so many path i didnt know. We need a cheat mode for this.

Reactions: wildride69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
horsegirl sex was on prev. update with "sister". if you missed it then too bad.

Damn there is so many path i didnt know. We need a cheat mode for this.
bredita or lust sometimes tells all sexscenes on current update (how to get those is another thing).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
1st of all, not all endings are available yet, so you don't know what I plan to do next.

Cheers all!
thanks for answering me, i loved your ga<me, really, expecially the combat , and that isn't so easy, i saw the attempts in other VN , fail badly. and i know the ending is maybe the hard part of a VN...hope to see a more inclusive, ending in the future..cuz i really wanted to be with both elf sister and her mother...+ some friends too... and i hope Orc girl's (forgot her name) got sometyhing too...as for the Centaur girl and MC's adoptive mother...don't know why those are left out, i have had with them a good relastionship...so i hope they will be ncluded too..i think . thanks again for your game and your kindness..i saw u had another VN going on.never played it, but i sure hope in the future you will come back to it and complete it. thanks

Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on this can win just by casting forcefield to throw enemy's attacks back but that's boring.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v0.9.9 (5-4-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
hi, could you upload the all in one actII-0.9.9 ? cheers

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
horsegirl sex was on prev. update with "sister". if you missed it then too bad.

bredita or lust sometimes tells all sexscenes on current update (how to get those is another thing).
She was in human form though so not really centaur sex.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It sure is!!

Yes, and in this universe "All your base are belong to us."

Yes... Sort of... The game will end on 1.0, and next version will be 1.0. But there are some things that I plan to add in the future after that. Stuff like gallery, animations, side quests extra content for the smaller endings, etc... etc...

As if I used socks, have you tried to fit tentacles with socks? It sucks.

Hate the MC? What about hate the dev... Imagine having to do all that... o_O

I'll look into it once I have time, but you can try to delete everything from the game and try a fresh download from the last post I sent.

Cheers all!
I wanted Centaur form and a ending with being king of both the Asian and Elves along with being with the Orc girl and the tower. Yeah it is a lot you would have to do to make that ending. The game was still great i am just being picky though the MC could do that since he can teleport and so can some of the girls.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Quick question for anyone who can answer. How does the girl's Love/Corruption affect my game? Let's say I'm on Midas love path, while on the Good Alignment Path, but also add corruption to Mida. Does that do anything?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 162 Votes