• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Now, time for some Leaking...

Let me know in the comments what ending you got this time, if any...

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
New endings available
Path specific endings and events

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ataegina-ActIIv0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Woooh, this time when I encountered Bredita I realised i missed a lot of things, no idea how to get all the scenes, I was expecting the one with Lufina and the dungeon one but rip ^^'

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Patience young one ;)

Exactly, one thing is to be a punching bag, other thing is to take things in life with calm, and learn to laugh instead of being pissed off for everything, I don't see where the doormate thing comes from... :unsure:

I wonder who has such tentacles and it's always hungry... And not dead at all during that event... Food!!? ;)

Glad you found it, and big thank you for the 5 star. There are plans for the future once I "finish" the game, some animated scenes may be part of it :)

It doesn't mean she leaves, she's just not there at that moment. Some of the endings will get some polishing and stuff added once I have every priority taken cared of. :giggle:
Is the next update the last one?/the complete game (version 1.0)?

Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Woooh, this time when I encountered Bredita I realised i missed a lot of things, no idea how to get all the scenes, I was expecting the one with Lufina and the dungeon one but rip ^^'
well this game as more paths than kthulian has socks.

Is there going to be a lust ending?
lust is locked away so no.

why it s 8GB? is there anything i can do to have lower size? or compressed file size?
no compressed of .99 yet but there is .98 compressed and then you can just dl update only.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Ataegina [ACT 1 v0.5][Kthulian]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
game update, kind sir..

Reactions: STJay

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It would be great if the last ending for the game would be the MC marrying every single girl that we have encountered from the beginning of the game to the very end, and I mean every single one from the main girls to random elf girls to brothel girls, to all the female teachers at the academy and the female elven girls in the elf kingdom in one big mega harem having them all pregnant. That plus having the MC as the new ruler of all the lands as a sort of god-king. Even through in Lust and Envy while we at it.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It would be great if the last ending for the game would be the MC marrying every single girl that we have encountered from the beginning of the game to the very end, and I mean every single one from the main girls to random elf girls to brothel girls, to all the female teachers at the academy and the female elven girls in the elf kingdom in one big mega harem having them all pregnant. That plus having the MC as the new ruler of all the lands as a sort of god-king. Even through in Lust and Envy while we at it.
Do you hate the MC that much you would have him marry all these women?? That's the stuff of nightmares imo:eek::ROFLMAO:
Think about when they get old and fugly and want's him to rub all there stinking feet or the costs of vacations with all of the inevitable children. Not to mention the cost of feeding, housing, all the Kings Taxes my god man what did the MC ever do to you?!?:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Then you say god king which makes him responsible for all the people in a realm to??? O hells noooo

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes