• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thank you for your great work. However, is there any chance that you can make it so that pressing "R" again hides the icon for the mod? I find it pretty distracting for that icon to constantly be on screen. Thanks (Just started the game, looks pretty interesting :).

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
How to open cheat menu???

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Show must go on!! And some leaking too...

It took some extra time right? But here it is... Let me know in the comments what ending did you get... Or if you haven't reached one yet ;)

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
New endings available
Path specific endings and events

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ataegina [v0.9.7] [Kthulian] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,14 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,14 GB]
- - -

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC go Evil and Corrupt more than just his girlfriend? Or is the MC fixed the Hero path regardless but can corrupt his girlfriend in a much more subtle way?

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes