Nov 28, 2023
You can do that regardless of where which path you're on. But it will give you bad points (take away good points). But to answer your question, Yes. It appears so. You get to corrupt Mida as the game progresses, but to willfully bend the will of another only happens with the woman in the bathhouse.
What sort of NTR if you take that route with Mida and others? Do you control and dominate it or are you forced into sub?

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
Do you want to experience all content (good, evil and neutral) in a single playthrough? Do you hate having to choose? do you want to have your cake and eat it too? introducing the CAKE mod (for act 1 only)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to STJay for developing the original mod, and Kthulian for making the game
Seeing as Act 2 is nearing completion, any plans on continuing this mod?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What sort of NTR if you take that route with Mida and others? Do you control and dominate it or are you forced into sub?
Mida has fun with Fanney, and others, from time to time. It shows you when it happens. Other girls, it says "corruption increased" (or something like that), but nothing really comes of it. I'm guessing, if you don't corrupt Mida, she doesn't offer to help by having a three way with Malta. But I don't know as I started to do that, but decided to scroll back and choose to have sex between the MC and Malta.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mida has fun with Fanney, and others, from time to time. It shows you when it happens. Other girls, it says "corruption increased" (or something like that), but nothing really comes of it. I'm guessing, if you don't corrupt Mida, she doesn't offer to help by having a three way with Malta. But I don't know as I started to do that, but decided to scroll back and choose to have sex between the MC and Malta.
yea somewhat corrupted mida is nice and scary.

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Just picked this back up after a few years. Seems like you need to be min/maxed like crazy to beat True Greed and I'm guessing other later fights. Or am I severely missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just picked this back up after a few years. Seems like you need to be min/maxed like crazy to beat True Greed and I'm guessing other later fights. Or am I severely missing something?
well no, hjard gets stronger as story advances and he studies in his tower (slowed time compared to real world).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Use the Tier 3 heal during the fight, and steal mana from Greed when needed. That's all I did to beat him.

Reactions: silversurfer1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just reflect g's attacks back to "him" (long play) or just skip the battle (fast play).

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
[Spoiler on the story]

It's too bad that Lust's end is treated almost as a sidenote and a joke. She's been such an important character and a fierce temptress. I thought the final faceoff with her would be more tense, temptation-filled, with a more serious ambiance, face to face with just her and he MC. Ohwell. XD

Reactions: yandex and dking239

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
[Spoiler on the story]

It's too bad that Lust's end is treated almost as a sidenote and a joke. She's been such an important character and a fierce temptress. I thought the final faceoff with her would be more tense, temptation-filled, with a more serious ambiance, face to face with just her and he MC. Ohwell. XD
I'm waiting for him to finally say that Mida is some ancient eldritch being or something.

4.20 star(s) 162 Votes