Collection Pinup ArtTORU Collection [2023-03-11] [ArtTORU]

ihateweebz

Mar 4, 2022
Gotchu, homie. Here goes:

ARTTORU - 2021.03 Pictures Only [File Size: 2.2GB]

ARTTORU - 2021.04 Pictures Only [File Size: 3GB]

ARTTORU - 2021.05 Pictures Only [File Size: 2GB]

!MINOR WARNING!
These are all just pictures (and wallpapers) from the OP. I only downloaded pictures - there are no PSD files or MP4 tutorials.

I uploaded it all to PixelDrain because the first 5GB go fast for free users and I don't think it ever had any malware complaints at all. The final file you decide to download might take a bit longer since the 5GB cap is going to be reached during it, I believe. Let me know if all went well.

It's currently uploading to PixelDrain and it takes a bit, so out of boredom I'm just going to list all characters in the files:

2021.03 - Hinata Hyuuga | Alcina Dimitrescu | Mikasa Ackerman | Sakura Haruno | Tsunade Senju

2021.04 - Android 18 | Bulma | Milk | Ragyou | Ryuko & Satsuki

2021.05 - 2B | Nami | Rei | Saeko | Tatsumaki
Thanks so much, man. Really. This stuff is great. Have a good one!

Reactions: Researcherry69

PaperBaggy

Aug 27, 2022
Anyone able to reshare the PSDs for April 2022? Unfortunately the links for April 2022 PSDs in the main post are broken

Feb 23, 2023
i have the current pack, but i've been super busy as of late, lost my job so my mind has been all over the place. i'll get it uploaded when i can
Hey mate, I wish you all the good luck in this hard time. It may seem to be tough at the moment, but it will pass and everything will be alright once again, you will see. I know these words may seem super cheesy, especially coming from some random on a freaking hentai thread of all things, but still, I genuinely hope it's gonna get better for you as quickly as possible. You've been a real hero over here uploading the works for quite a long time already and I appreciate it very much, and I think it's safe to say that everybody that downloaded those does appreciate it too. With that being said, the mental health and IRL stuff is always WAY MORE important, so please just make sure to treat yourself right. You got this, homie.