Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For now, I've uploaded the torrent. Afterwards, someone will modify the OP again with some direct links.
EDIT: uploaded even the direct links thanks to the help of @Souleater . Enjoy.

Reactions: TheK

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How exactly do I play this? I wake up in an empty town shouting something in Japanese (I assume).. how do you actually get women to appear?

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
How exactly do I play this? I wake up in an empty town shouting something in Japanese (I assume).. how do you actually get women to appear?
you need to spawn them at the world,their names are at the square below (if there aren't any then you can make girls at the ag3 make)

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
The game runs fairly well but when any one of the girls show up it almost grinds to a halt.. defiantely not a hardware issue since i've a 1080, also installed the direct x, no idea why it's like this..

nvm, found a fix

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure if there is anyone who can shed light on this but, With the female uncensor that comes with the HF patch (animated pussy) the vagina is ALWAYS open regardless of female horniness level. In the maker it appears fine (characters have no stats in that mode after all) but in play the vagina is always open. I have not applied any other mods other than the HF patch, anyone else got this issue?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Not sure if there is anyone who can shed light on this but, With the female uncensor that comes with the HF patch (animated pussy) the vagina is ALWAYS open regardless of female horniness level. In the maker it appears fine (characters have no stats in that mode after all) but in play the vagina is always open. I have not applied any other mods other than the HF patch, anyone else got this issue?
I do not know which uncensor comes with the patch, but there was at least 4 different uncensors available for the game and yes at least one of them was always open.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Anybody know a good source for custom characters/clothes?
You could try Hongfire, but you will come across a lot of dead links, the sharing of character/clothing/mods etc.. died on there about 3 years ago after a cyber attack on there. I and many others stopped sharing on there because the site was so unstable and still is.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
I do not know which uncensor comes with the patch, but there was at least 4 different uncensors available for the game and yes at least one of them was always open.
Aye it is the Girl Animated pussy updated by hereaus, my impression was as the girls get hornier the pussy opens up, hence why its animated. Doesn't seem to work though. Might look for another but yeah getting shit for this game is difficult due to it's age.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Aye it is the Girl Animated pussy updated by hereaus, my impression was as the girls get hornier the pussy opens up, hence why its animated. Doesn't seem to work though. Might look for another but yeah getting shit for this game is difficult due to it's age.
Try this one, you can always change the look with sb3utility and gimp or photo shop and the same goes for the pubic hair. I have roughly 19gb of stuff for the game on a external HD.

Reactions: ventuz1 and RevanXe

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Man, you guys are digging up some old stuff today.

I cut my teeth on modding for this one.

Here's a link to my old archives on Mediafire:

You are both gems. I played alot of illusions stuff from AA2 onward but just got to playing this after hearing how good it was and was not disappointed. I wish illusion of now focused more on game play than flashy graphics. Course graphics are important but a balance they used to have has been lost. Though Koikatsu is ok but still weak game play wise compared to aa2 and this.

Cheers for the links lads.:)

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
All old Illusion games don't work anymore with win 10 build 1809.
The d3d9.dll trick doesn't work anymore (crash).

D

Deleted member 985416

You don't have to mess with the System files

-Right click "AG3 Maker" and Open file Location
-Make a backup of d3d9.dll (From AG3 Files)
-Take This d3d9.dll And replace the one in AG3 Makers Folder

In case you guys didnt watch the video from @Justanx
By the profile picture i concluded that u harvested internet for that little file,so u can enjoy with ur harley queen in this wonderful game.u are the true hero of this thread, {SOLVED!!!!} gj bro

thangvip4321

Jan 3, 2019
my ag3 maker said that the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_24.dll is not found.
But when i install that dll, it said that the app was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b).
How to fix this?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes