Others Completed Artificial Girl 3 [Expansion] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 25, 2017
I just downloaded the game and had it installed by today. The game is running smoothly, but when I load in the models they all appear to be purely black generic models. Can anyone please help?
Try using character creator and create one. Load her into your world and try it out.

Sounds like it may be an installation error.

If it is a mod, install using Illusion wizard or manually.

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
It's usually fine prior to me changing the d3d9 file, but after said occurence that's when the models start looking like this

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
I've tried the one posted here in the forums, and tried out the ones posted in the video about fixing the lag within the game. Still having the same result.:oops:

Jan 25, 2017
I've tried the one posted here in the forums, and tried out the ones posted in the video about fixing the lag within the game. Still having the same result.:oops:
Yeah...Dunno what to tell ya. Either create a new character or install skin mods? Or we could just drop to the reinstallation method.

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
I don't think any of the above has helped out so far. Oh well, I'll just find some other games. You got any game recommendations in mind? Oh, and thanks for all the help so far! :biggrin:

Jan 25, 2017
I don't think any of the above has helped out so far. Oh well, I'll just find some other games. You got any game recommendations in mind? Oh, and thanks for all the help so far! :biggrin:
New Illusion games don't have that crap Windows 10 problem so give those a go. They are more rapey intended so yeah...

In terms of other games, whatever suits your tastes/fetishes from a patreon game or japanese game. I can't really recommend you games unless you give some specifics in what you are looking for.

Betos Burrito

Jun 24, 2017
I just installed this game for VM running Windows 7, but when I try to start the game it says it cannot initialize direct3D. Please help, thanks. I have already updated to the most recent directx.

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm, in that case what about games like CoC or Corruption styled ones? Not into RPG Maker games, kinda lost it's charm on me >.>

chill-penguin

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry to necro, but I get this weird ass error when trying to install.
crc eror: the file C:\Illusion\AG3\Data\save\m_tex\16_04_01_he\a40_16_02_01_00.bmp doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The meduim from which you are running the setup maybe corrupted; contact your software vendor.
It does This^ for about 10-15 files Then another error appears.
Error Number: 0x80010108 Description: The object invoked has disonnected from its cients. Setup will now terminate.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong, If I try to run the game without touching the message it works, except for being laggy, but if I respond to the first error it triggers the second. Also, using the D3D9 provided in this thread/the one in the video causes the game to crash. I tried both from the video, not sure if related.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
My game folder back when I was into this game was like 240GB. And I wasn't even into making my own characters and stuff, I just downloaded other people's.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
The old lag fix with d9d3_alt.dll seems to be crashing my game now. Any ideas why. or how to fix it?

tainanking

Feb 3, 2018
I can run AG3 Make just fine, but running AG3 Play gives me a full black screen ;-;

edit: Never mind, after I made it windowed mode. It works fine

but what the keyboards gameplay guide?
excuse me
may i know how to make it working 'WINDOWed' mode?
in WIN10
how can i make AI3 into widow mode

when i strating in fullscreen

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Where do I get the cards as in artificial academy 2, some page of mods or skins of anime girls?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes