Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
you need to set lower virtue levels. both cheating and cuck have them try to seduce someone but higher virtue people will simply refuse them, also cheating happens all the time normally if you set some people to lowest virtue
I take back what I said about the traits not working, they do but for some reason I was having troubles with it in that particular class. When I made a new class it worked right away.

I did seemingly notice a bug with one aspect of the cuck trait though, if you ever use 'get along with everyone' it makes that character slap your PC to the ground after every conversation. There's no hate points either, so they act like they love you but end every conversation with a brutal left hook, lol.

That aside, does anyone else have a problem with brightness? I find my game is extremely bright for some reason, either the brightness or gamma. Some of the brighter scenes like the classroom can be grossly overexposed. I looked up some videos of the game to make sure I wasn't just imagining it and they look a lot darker than mine. I tried gamma correction on and off in nvidia panel but doesn't seem to make any difference. It doesn't seem like there's any options to adjust it so not sure if that can be fixed at all.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I take back what I said about the traits not working, they do but for some reason I was having troubles with it in that particular class. When I made a new class it worked right away.

I did seemingly notice a bug with one aspect of the cuck trait though, if you ever use 'get along with everyone' it makes that character slap your PC to the ground after every conversation. There's no hate points either, so they act like they love you but end every conversation with a brutal left hook, lol.

That aside, does anyone else have a problem with brightness? I find my game is extremely bright for some reason, either the brightness or gamma. Some of the brighter scenes like the classroom can be grossly overexposed. I looked up some videos of the game to make sure I wasn't just imagining it and they look a lot darker than mine. I tried gamma correction on and off in nvidia panel but doesn't seem to make any difference. It doesn't seem like there's any options to adjust it so not sure if that can be fixed at all.
From my experience certain characters seem to be more violent in this version. More slaps from saying no. at the start of the relationship most characters will constantly try to talk to you. People in general will swarm you and you will be in a conversation with no time to run away as a new one will start within 3 seconds of one ending.

when you get multiple relationships you get slapped constantly to the point where you start to hide in the bathrooms just to get away.

Sylvor

Jul 4, 2017
I've been trying to find a unlocked character editor for the aa2mini but can't seem to find it?
Or is it already included somewhere and I'm just overlooking it?

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Just a few questions, is there anyway to force save a rainbow card in the maker? Or is it useless now with the cheats?
Is AA2QtEdit the only save editor compatible with AA2 Unlimited?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Hold CTRL when saving a character to get rainbow and snowflake options.

Not sure about AA2QtEdit though. The only other save editors I know of - ReiEditAA2 and JG2ChrData - predate the AAU days, so...

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
From my experience certain characters seem to be more violent in this version. More slaps from saying no. at the start of the relationship most characters will constantly try to talk to you. People in general will swarm you and you will be in a conversation with no time to run away as a new one will start within 3 seconds of one ending.

when you get multiple relationships you get slapped constantly to the point where you start to hide in the bathrooms just to get away.
Hiding on the bathroom to get away from the horde that is aggressively trying to talk to you?

600x600.jpg

May 31, 2018
So, how do I change clothing? And if I find a card that has things not in the base game, do I need to download mods or do the cards add it automatically?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Better link to

/aa2g/ gets enough activity that they have to create a new thread at least twice a week.

Reactions: Cul

KaldiKing

Jul 15, 2019
I'm having trouble with the download, every time I go through the Google Drive link, I receive an error telling me that too many people have attempted using it recently and to wait. Am I just a peanut brain or is something wrong with it?

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
guys i have aa2 minimum when i start the game it takes two hours to open, despite all the game is very slow to talk to a girl it takes another two hours and finally sometimes i have a black screen

Froschkönig27

Oct 10, 2017
What is it? Voodoo lunch?
Apparently if you go to 'scripts' in the launcher and choose win10fix, you can select settings on the right. Doing so will result in letting you choose between the original d3d9 and the dgvoodoo2 one. Although it does not seem to fix the problem, at least for me x)

Edit: It says mutually exclusive so I guess you can either have on or the other. To be fair that's an easy choice for me since I can't play it without wined3d.

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
Apparently if you go to 'scripts' in the launcher and choose win10fix, you can select settings on the right. Doing so will result in letting you choose between the original d3d9 and the dgvoodoo2 one. Although it does not seem to fix the problem, at least for me x)

Edit: It says mutually exclusive so I guess you can either have on or the other. To be fair that's an easy choice for me since I can't play it without wined3d.
How to use a cheat for aa2 mini?

A R Z A L K

Aug 20, 2017
Capture.PNG

can you guys help me? when i open the maker and try to display the character, somehow the character become like this. No matter who i try to display it always like this. Any solution for this?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote