Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
All social interactions are at 999% and it crashes ALOT, is there a way to fix that? Cheers for the work.
For you, and anyone else that may have this problem with the 999%. Go to the config menu in the game, head over to additional, and turn off Max Response and Max PC Training. For some reason these are on by default.

As for the crashing, I've only had it happen to me once thus far.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Here's all the links from /hgg/ before 8chan was taken down, they're pretty useful.

Modern Installation Guide

AA2 Mega Database:

AA2 Modding Reference Guide:

AAU Guide and Resources: (Archive Overrides page has several important AAU ready mods)

AA2 PP2 Mods Mega:

AAU Module Pastebin:
fucking thank you -.-

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

jsinstrel

Jul 1, 2019
The crashes are more than likely related to having bad character cards in use. That's where the game mostly crashes for me, otherwise I have no issues. I have win 10 pro 64 bit, intel core 17-4790, 16gigs of PC3 12800 and a AMD FirePro W5000 for a GPU. So I'm running off ancient hardware and the game runs fine for me.
Yet like I'm tryiong to say, not all character cards are reliable, or even real, as people snowflake alot of fakes. So check your characters in game, meaning you'll have to start with each character to see which one is making your game crash. Otherwise you might have too many options clicked, like wine 3d with the win10 fix, choose only 1. Don't mess with the initial memory settings for the .pp2 cache, audio and buffers either alot of people screw with shit they're not suppossed to and fuck their game up 500, 100, 300 are mine personally. .ppx resource loader, has always crashed my game, so leave that unchecked. Having Type2 renderer and Software vertex processing can crash your game too, choose 1 or the other not both. Jizou, Timewarp and Extsave, under scripts can cause crashes too, I leave those 3 alone since they gave me issues.
So that's about it for a checklist, of what could be crashing your game.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Mh.. Yes. This is the last game i know of Illusion, where you were able to unload wherever you wanted. Way better looking, as the current cum system. Can't help it, but as good as the newer games look, as bad are the mechanics there.

Edit:
Just to ask here. Is there a way to tell the game to start on my second screen, like i can in newer games?
Don't want to change my main screen in my display settings all the time.
Like is there a command for the console or a way to activate Windows+Shift+Left/Right? Since right now i can't move the app to the second screen with that.

Last edited:

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
Hiya have just a few questions on the mini game I'm new to the game and I was wondering if there is any ways to have the ncp lead in the sex scenes?

Is there a way to create or download some fem dom girls there doesn't seam to many options in the editor or perhaps I'm missing some

Feb 20, 2019
Hiya have just a few questions on the mini game I'm new to the game and I was wondering if there is any ways to have the ncp lead in the sex scenes?

Is there a way to create or download some fem dom girls there doesn't seam to many options in the editor or perhaps I'm missing some
In the editor go in modules, you should have a module that makes your girl the top.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
If only modules were a checkbox option modded ingame instead of having to go through the whole process of attaching em in character creator. It may cause crashes but i like to experiment on the fly.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing this for the last few days, it's nice to give AA2 another go after playing Koikatsu - really made me appreciate how much they dropped the ball on the latter. My first class I got a ways into it and then started experiencing random crashes. I went through a gamut of options trying to get it stable, eventually I narrowed it down to a few cards I had downloaded. I used this card database which has a checkbox for AA2 Unlimited to figure out which ones would work, although a lot of the older ones do work too; Just posting it here since I didn't see it in the resources.

That aside, anyone know which of the trait modules work and which don't? I have messed around with a couple, some definitely work, others I just can't tell. I wanted to set up some sort of NTR scenario in my game, tried using the 'cheater' and 'cuck' modules, but as far as I could see neither of them influence anything. I read the instructions for how to use the latter, but telling someone to 'get along' with the target just has them agree and then nothing after that. In fact, it doesn't seem like any of the npc's will ever cheat, even with just default traits and normal virtue; they will if you seduce them with your PC, but not npc > npc. I agree with that other guy too, voyeur is another one that doesn't seem to do anything.

Reactions: Medic4

cogius

Sep 8, 2019
That aside, anyone know which of the trait modules work and which don't? I have messed around with a couple, some definitely work, others I just can't tell. I wanted to set up some sort of NTR scenario in my game, tried using the 'cheater' and 'cuck' modules, but as far as I could see neither of them influence anything. I read the instructions for how to use the latter, but telling someone to 'get along' with the target just has them agree and then nothing after that. In fact, it doesn't seem like any of the npc's will ever cheat, even with just default traits and normal virtue; they will if you seduce them with your PC, but not npc > npc. I agree with that other guy too, voyeur is another one that doesn't seem to do anything.
you need to set lower virtue levels. both cheating and cuck have them try to seduce someone but higher virtue people will simply refuse them, also cheating happens all the time normally if you set some people to lowest virtue

Reactions: anonymous63

OrangeGoat

May 23, 2018
how do you make facecards?
roster images are 74x90 while card images are 200x300 minimum for each. to make faces for rosters or cards they must be a divisible of these two numbers. for card images it might need to actually be 200x300, i wouldnt know since i keep it at 200x300.

I've been playing this for the last few days, it's nice to give AA2 another go after playing Koikatsu - really made me appreciate how much they dropped the ball on the latter. My first class I got a ways into it and then started experiencing random crashes. I went through a gamut of options trying to get it stable, eventually I narrowed it down to a few cards I had downloaded. I used this card database which has a checkbox for AA2 Unlimited to figure out which ones would work, although a lot of the older ones do work too; Just posting it here since I didn't see it in the resources.

here's a pastebin if you didnt read it by chance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote