Mod Others Artificial Academy Mini/Unlimited 1.6.0

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjafiveo

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone have any info on creating modules? The AAUnlimited modules page points to this . But it doesn't include any info on how they are actually packaged. I see the module files in data\override\module but they aren't plain text files

testier

Jan 5, 2019
tried loading in modded cards made sure to have the requirements but the ones that need to unpack always crash on me anyone can help me out with this?

edit Nvm just needed to update some things but could use some help setting up jmcp

Last edited:

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Looks like the cheat 999% don't work keeps staying on 0% any one an fix for it

I use the scripts in AA2Unlimited Geass and press the key i pick for it it get to 999% but then i can not click when i let go its go's to 0%

Its very unclear how it works and if i don't use it ever time i speak its stay on 0%
Can even get it to 1% or game is bugs or i am doing smutting wrong

Last edited:

ben10keapanel

Jul 5, 2018

I use the scripts in AA2Unlimited Geass and press the key i pick for it it get to 999% but then i can not click when i let go its go's to 0%

Its very unclear how it works and if i don't use it ever time i speak its stay on 0%
As far as i know, the game need japanese locale to work. The 0% is known issue in windows 10 since HF Apploc is not compatible with win 10. You need to use other locale. In the AA2 wiki, you can use Locale Emulator. After install it, you need to right-click the AA2 launcher and choose "run with Japanese Locale (Admin)". In my end, this method fix the 0% issue. But i using the Vanilla game, not Mini version.

Reactions: Crimx42

ben10keapanel

Jul 5, 2018
Hi, i have vanilla AA2 game years ago and i want to play the game again. I saw this thread and other thread with mini version (12.7). Which one should i play?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Hi, i have vanilla AA2 game years ago and i want to play the game again. I saw this thread and other thread with mini version (12.7). Which one should i play?
Basically, some years ago, modders ripped apart the game and threw out all the dummy data and other unnecessary things for optimization. That's the Mini version. And the one most mods made today depend on. So, get that one.

Artificial Academy Unlimited is a mod that depends on the Mini version. It massively expands the number of sliders, traits, personalities, outfits, and other things the game can do. (Most of it inside its own separate menu, like all the new sliders being in a pop-up instead of the normal sliders tab.)

AAU also adds a new mechanic called Modules, which are basically traits with more complex or specific functionality and many of them completely change the way characters behave even with just one module on them. Or add whole new mechanics like the Detective module does.

For any other questions, you can find answers to them on the wiki linked in the OP.

Reactions: ben10keapanel

ben10keapanel

Jul 5, 2018
Basically, some years ago, modders ripped apart the game and threw out all the dummy data and other unnecessary things for optimization. That's the Mini version. And the one most mods made today depend on. So, get that one.

Artificial Academy Unlimited is a mod that depends on the Mini version. It massively expands the number of sliders, traits, personalities, outfits, and other things the game can do. (Most of it inside its own separate menu, like all the new sliders being in a pop-up instead of the normal sliders tab.)

AAU also adds a new mechanic called Modules, which are basically traits with more complex or specific functionality and many of them completely change the way characters behave even with just one module on them. Or add whole new mechanics like the Detective module does.

For any other questions, you can find answers to them on the wiki linked in the OP.
Thank you for the answer. I'm installing the game

ben10keapanel

Jul 5, 2018

Hi, are you still have issue with 0%? I just install this game, following the Instruction in the thread. I encounter the same issue and found the solution. I think the default setting of "FixLocale" (in script) is the problem, default is "Auto" not "Always". After i changing that, the "V" symbol on dialogue is gone and the 0% issue is no longer there.

Last edited:

Oilersfanfb

Mar 11, 2021
my good sir,do you have a download link for that program(JG2ChrAnalyser),or maybe upload it somewhere,i can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet :/

nvm,found a way to download it trough the wayback machine,thanks anyway
Anyway you could share that link good sir? I have a copy of JG2ChrAnalyzer saved to an old hard-drive, but everytime I try and use it it says "cannot access character files(Please close AA2Edit if it's open).

BreedmyLoves works fine though

Last edited:

Oilersfanfb

Mar 11, 2021
my good sir,do you have a download link for that program(JG2ChrAnalyser),or maybe upload it somewhere,i can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet :/

nvm,found a way to download it trough the wayback machine,thanks anyway

Here it is!

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017

Here it is!
I wonder if anyone knows how to remake this program to 'fix' the yellow clothes problem
Imagine if this could also randomize their outfits too (I would even be fine if the outfits were ONLY the default official ones)

Dude made a legit piece of art, it's sad that people didn't appreciate this amazing program 10 years ago

Oilersfanfb

Mar 11, 2021
I wonder if anyone knows how to remake this program to 'fix' the yellow clothes problem
Imagine if this could also randomize their outfits too (I would even be fine if the outfits were ONLY the default official ones)

Dude made a legit piece of art, it's sad that people didn't appreciate this amazing program 10 years ago
I can't even get it to run without thinking the AA2Edit is open. Also, the program may have yellow clothes, but it randomized the panties. That was an acceptable trade for me

Reactions: Crimx42

Oilersfanfb

Mar 11, 2021
I can't even get it to run without thinking the AA2Edit is open. Also, the program may have yellow clothes, but it randomized the panties. That was an acceptable trade for me
Hey, how did you make it work?? I remember trying it, but had noresult: girls gave standart game-end result :/
I copy pasted it from my old hard-drive. It is annoying how hard it is to map the new apps to new save data locations

Freesomex

Apr 25, 2024
Hello guys, where can i find the Voyur and cuck module? I havent modded before so i lack both how to add it and where to get them. I would be greatly thankful for a response. I have artificial academy 2 unlimited.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote