Others Arma's Quest [v0.12.0] [Mundane Escapists]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
Is there a discord server for this game?
Decided to snoop around after seeing this question, on the itch.io page found the answer: it's supporters-only, so I figure you oughta subscribe on patreon or subscribestar to get an invite.
1687820668075.png

illich

Jul 29, 2020
Patreon changelog info:

Version 0.12.0:
- Added a new enemy with her own stage;
- Reworked stage selection controls;
- Removed Stage tests;
- Bug fixing;

bobbot

May 10, 2018
pull the controller in ur ass, have fun, boom fixed
ah. so thats why sony dual shock was so popular... joking aside this is rather nice problem solving lemons lemonade style... just dont burn peoples houses down with the lemons...

Sep 15, 2019
Awesome game! It has an interesting gameplay, which sometimes gives you a pleasant challenge, great artwokr and, of course, quite spicy sex-scenes - and you don't even have to die or get hit too much by an enemy to get them.
I'm sure this will become and awesome adult platformer, in future, for now - awesome adult platformer demo. :3

JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
First of all, I saw an error when selecting the map, it doesn't let you return with the mouse. The game is one of the best 2d I've seen

Reactions: goll111222333

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
first stage just crashes the game, anyone know how to fix it? the other stages work smothly. And DAMN this Armadillo is THICC

Reactions: tarr89

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
For the love of god, stop forcing controller support up people's ass. I don't want to have to disconnect my controller or else it'll just randomly vibrate. Huge sign of incompetence.
I understand where you're coming from but wanting less options for the player just cause you personally don't like some is the worst way to go about it. What a decent game does in this case is simply disable the controller connection if it detects keyboard/mouse inputs, or at least just have a setting to turn it on/off manually yourself.

Aug 9, 2019
I understand where you're coming from but wanting less options for the player just cause you personally don't like some is the worst way to go about it. What a decent game does in this case is simply disable the controller connection if it detects keyboard/mouse inputs, or at least just have a setting to turn it on/off manually yourself.
...And who said to not do that? I said forcing. I don't want to use a controller, let me turn it off. It's that simple.

Reactions: bobbot

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
...And who said to not do that? I said forcing. I don't want to use a controller, let me turn it off. It's that simple.
Well you also said controller "support" which doesn't imply forcing anyone to actually use a controller, just having the option. If you meant more like "forcing the use of a controller" or something along those lines, then yeah that makes sense and I agree. Guess it was just a misunderstanding then.

Reactions: bobbot
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes