Did you enjoyed this Christmas special?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
According to the summary, this is a game with a male protagonist. Please don't misuse the tag "female protagonist", especially regarding "NTR"; the perspective defines almost everything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Personally I would think it's because you made a 3rd game (even if it's a seasonal short) when you have 2 already. This could have been implemented as something inside the normal game instead.
I think stuff like this, while still enjoyable to play, is a waste of time to create and the effort time and energy should be used on the actual game instead. But that's my opinion.
I don't really give facepalms out like candy on halloween like some people.. but this site does need a thumbs down for sure, but if I did It would be for this reason.
Though I have to wonder why Ariannas hair is red all of a sudden. It's been black this whole time?
Facepalming emote should be removed. I prefer it when there is just thumbs up or nothing.
--
And thank you Sieglinnde, keep up the good work and don't forget to block haters :)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Why does this use the same save folder as the regular game?
Because I used the "architecture" of that one to make this one.... It was easier than creating one from scratch because I had to modify some parameters that I don't have much idea about... And as they are already modified in LTNI, I decided to copy it here. You can see that too because the textbox is the same... Though this might be a little bit confusing when you try to load your save here

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I wanted to make it special... And since I already have another game with 2dcg, why not make this 2dcg too? I like it a lot how it went...
D-do you like it? :oops:
2D is also good. And oh yes, I just noticed that other game of yours just now. Is that one centered on the blonde girl ?? I liked her but I thought she was single. Oliver looks like a new entry

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
2D is also good. And oh yes, I just noticed that other game of yours just now. Is that one centered on the blonde girl ?? I liked her but I thought she was single. Oliver looks like a new entry
Yes, that one... It start like male protagonist but then it goes to female protagonist... Though there are some scenes in which you choose which pov you want to see... The blonde girl is Oliver's girlfriend. That game (as far as i have planned) we will be just NTR, not netorase or Sharing

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Yes, that one... It start like male protagonist but then it goes to female protagonist... Though there are some scenes in which you choose which pov you want to see... The blonde girl is Oliver's girlfriend. That game (as far as i have planned) we will be just NTR, not netorase or Sharing
That's cool. If it is centered on Aurora and she does it with several other men, then I'd gladly try that game too :) Thanks in advance

• Red Heart

joose

Jan 21, 2018
What kinda NTR we got going here, does the NTR'd guy know what's happening at all? Or is he just in the other room the whole time?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What kinda NTR we got going here, does the NTR'd guy know what's happening at all? Or is he just in the other room the whole time?
he doesn't know. This is pure NTR (or cheating if you choose female perspective)

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, I made a new free poll on ... I would appreciate if you go and tell me what you think

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Facepalming emote should be removed. I prefer it when there is just thumbs up or nothing.
--
And thank you Sieglinnde, keep up the good work and don't forget to block haters :)
How glad I am that the facepalm is gone :), I actually mentioned this earlier somewhere but.. F95zone, as they love me as all else... missed it? :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote