• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Did you enjoyed this Christmas special?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Christmascover.png

Overview:
The main character decided to spend Christmas with his girlfriend Ariana, since he had the house alone... Ariana was happy because of all the dirty things they could do that night! But due to our protagonist's new job, the fun will have to be postponed.
This was very worrying for Ariana, since due to certain previous events, she couldn't stop thinking about how good a big black cock made her feel! Ariana was holding off temptation... But suddenly Santa Claus appears on the Christmas Eve! He needs the help of Ariana in order to regain his energy and save Christmas! And because of all she has endured, she will be more than pleasured to help him...
Based on "Let the Nightshine in" universe

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Let the Nightshine in - Living Together - Tifa's Dark Heaven
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

promo7.PNG promo5.PNG promo2.PNG promo4.PNG promo3.PNG promo6.PNG

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Usually happens to NTR featured games, nothing to do with what you did.
I genuinely had the doubt because I did not remember how to make a template to make a thread of the game... And I remember that baasb had uploaded some NTR game as well, so I assumed that the facepalm was because the template was wrong or idk

Reactions: John Bon Clay

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I genuinely had the doubt because I did not remember how to make a template to make a thread of the game... And I remember that baasb had uploaded some NTR game as well, so I assumed that the facepalm was because the template was wrong or idk
Personally I would think it's because you made a 3rd game (even if it's a seasonal short) when you have 2 already. This could have been implemented as something inside the normal game instead.
I think stuff like this, while still enjoyable to play, is a waste of time to create and the effort time and energy should be used on the actual game instead. But that's my opinion.
I don't really give facepalms out like candy on halloween like some people.. but this site does need a thumbs down for sure, but if I did It would be for this reason.
Though I have to wonder why Ariannas hair is red all of a sudden. It's been black this whole time?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Personally I would think it's because you made a 3rd game (even if it's a seasonal short) when you have 2 already. This could have been implemented as something inside the normal game instead.
I think stuff like this, while still enjoyable to play, is a waste of time to create and the effort time and energy should be used on the actual game instead. But that's my opinion.
I don't really give facepalms out like candy on halloween like some people.. but this site does need a thumbs down for sure, but if I did It would be for this reason.
Though I have to wonder why Ariannas hair is red all of a sudden. It's been black this whole time?
I understand

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArianasDarkChristmas-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote