ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hey guys! Just finished both Ariadne and Magica. Any other similar games anyone could recommend? Been going through forums and pastebins but there doesn't seem to be too many games like these (I love the whole outfit change aspect, and gradual corruption of course) :L and Esclipse Works have been quiet it seems...
There are some goods one.

Check out: Acerola Game. One or two are translated.

Last edited:

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
There are some goods one.

Check out: Acerola Game. One or two are translated.
Thanks a lot bro :D I have plenty to do now xD

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
how do I steal in the jewelry shop?
You may need high karma :L But if you keep getting caught, just use Mirage Powder (I think that's what it's called, the thing that makes you invisible :L) though after you get caught and strongly cuddled by the store manager, it won't let you steal anymore!

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone help me? I was doing the "Subdue the flame giant", a side quest from a lady in the store. It said that I have to kill the flame giant at the yggradasil tower and the guide said that the giant is in the 3rd floor. But I didn't find it, theres nothing in the 3rd floor(except small enemies). ive also search the whole tower to find it, but meh.

please, help meeh

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a save with new game + i completed the game, but i wondering if there is a save with level cap, if someone has one could i ask for it? thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Fudgepacker

123b123

May 18, 2017
got the dark flame but when i go to the port i have no option to go to the last place for the final flame

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes