Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
I succeeded in downloading it but I have trouble extracting the files. I am using 7zip but I always get an error while extracting it. Am I using the wrong program for extracting it or something? I can't figure out what im doing wrong..

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
@stoper thank you for the answer and confirmation that the file is fine. I have used a different rar opener and it worked just fine this time! Thanks for the help, im gonna play the game now!

Reactions: Muff Diver

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Disco from ULMF made decensor for Ariadne.

to the thread

(picture)
(picture)

pvzkmjdd

Jun 20, 2017
is anyone getting attacks sexually? enemies strip me but no lewed attacks, (foughts bandits and animals so far) - any idea?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
is anyone getting attacks sexually? enemies strip me but no lewed attacks, (foughts bandits and animals so far) - any idea?
Lewd attacks happen only by the enemies that have the "Heart" Icon.

One example is these worms at the Tree where you get the first flame.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Great game.

Edit: Also, if anyone could share where to find the fire giant in the tree tower on 3F, that would be great.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sadly I'm late to the party, but I've a.. small problem:
I'm following the walk on Hongfire and I'm practically at the end of the game. Now.. I can't understand this:
home, talk to uncle (if before go ruin town locked house, click all bookshelf, will know pass what happened)
What am i supposed to do, exactly..? Ruin town? Locked house? Where? Because in the land where all began, there's only the port, the village and then the forest when there's the last boss. Oh, and I've already talked with grandpa and he's pretty.. much dead. Should I have done something else before? Before talking to grandpa ?_?

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys! Just finished both Ariadne and Magica. Any other similar games anyone could recommend? Been going through forums and pastebins but there doesn't seem to be too many games like these (I love the whole outfit change aspect, and gradual corruption of course) :L and Esclipse Works have been quiet it seems...

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes