Collection Video Arhoangel Collection [2022-12-21] [Arhoangel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Excellent stuff, but it's too short. I can't fap over that. It would be great if he could make 1 min+ videos.

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
everybody can find them on SFMlab and else...
Now I'm learning rig in Maya.
I'm planning to get a export Blender and render, but the rig exports are cluttered. This animations and have character rigs are all really blending done/make?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Now I'm learning rig in Maya.
I'm planning to get a export Blender and render, but the rig exports are cluttered. This animations and have character rigs are all really blending done/make?
the animation is manually made in sfm.
but the model are all perfectly rigged for that. some have some bug or bad rig, but most of them are good. well, logic, the bad ones would almost never appear in a animation :D
they use the valve rig, wich is same as in all valve game such as garry's mod, l4d2 ,etc.. but they can be get on blender as some sfm artist make blender stuff. soo yeah, i guess they are ready for maya too. i cant say exactly, i never used maya.

Reactions: CraysisW

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
the animation is manually made in sfm.
but the model are all perfectly rigged for that. some have some bug or bad rig, but most of them are good. well, logic, the bad ones would almost never appear in a animation :D
they use the valve rig, wich is same as in all valve game such as garry's mod, l4d2 ,etc.. but they can be get on blender as some sfm artist make blender stuff. soo yeah, i guess they are ready for maya too. i cant say exactly, i never used maya.
I just started animation.Also in the blender :D
When I transfer the rig and animations Maya to the blender, the rig does not match, I hope I can solve the problem in the future, but just in case, I wonder the quality of the blender rig.

Eyedeekay

Sep 15, 2018
If you downloaded it, you could share it.I would really like to study Models?
Lol, learnt Maya for the past couple of months, doing cinema 4D now, tried to export the models from blender to maya but the textures seem to not work. I can share the ones i managed to download through Mega.

Eyedeekay

Sep 15, 2018
Lol, learnt Maya for the past couple of months, doing cinema 4D now, tried to export the models from blender to maya but the textures seem to not work. I can share the ones i managed to download through Mega.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes