Collection Video Arhoangel Collection [2022-12-21] [Arhoangel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kraken25

Jun 16, 2022
Where should I look for more artist blender models. Ideally, a complete scene or loop for tuto would be great.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone

i'm new to this tread , anyone would like to explain the contents for each file?

Animations & pictures
Compressed
Blender Files
Audio remux

Reactions: DeltaMan344

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
Hello everyone

i'm new to this tread , anyone would like to explain the contents for each file?

Animations & pictures
Compressed
Blender Files
Audio remux
Animations & Pictures are whatever files that the creator released, and gathered together into a downloadable format.

Compressed is everything I said, but with a smaller total file size. Doesn't mean the actual images or videos will have lower resolutions, but rather lower "quality".

Blender Files are the 3D models that the artist released to be used by anyone in their own 3D Modeling Programs.

Audio Remux, idk but probably added audio to the original videos the artist released. If you didn't know, some artists tend to release their final renditions completely without audio - as that's another skillset they might not have. So, the audio you hear are usually sourced either by the creator or a third-party, sometimes in a collaborative effort.

Also, do not believe any social media handle that uses this Artist's name, as it is most likely just a reposter.

WasteZone

Sep 9, 2023
probably your archive got corrupted in a process, try do download in one go, without using VPNs or anything else
I used opera to download it, used pixeldrain and uploadhaven (mega link died) and got the same result. I wasnt using vpns just my standard wifi. How can my file get corrupted anyway anyway?
Please donwload it yourself and tell me if you got the same thing highly appreciated.
Thanks!!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes