Collection Video Arhoangel Collection [2022-12-21] [Arhoangel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I can understand being burned out. Why though is he deleting 4+ years of his worked from the people who supported him that long? The only things that does is added more legitimacy for why "pirate sites" need to existed. If you can't obtain that content in a honest way how else are you gonna get it?
I guess he wanted to cut all the conections to this world. Who knows maybe he comes back with another name I bet many artist have done that.

Reactions: Frances J3

suler1228

May 24, 2018
Thank you for sharing. I'll miss him. Arhoangel is also a popular 3D creator of the loop in Chinese.

Next month I’ll also be sharing the complete archive of Arhoangel reorganized on some Chinese language sites. In four years, Arhoangel’s own archive has actually missed something... Maybe I can't share on this site, because the sharing method in China: Baidu Cloud can't be used abroad.
But I’ll try to divert it to a MEGA or Google Cloud.:)

So maybe that’s the upside of internet piracy?
I'm looking forward to this. I only have a partial collection and I'm interested to see how you formatted/organized it. Could you not use P2P and just create a torrent of it? Or is that against the F95 rules or something. The only downside being that you can't really modify it later.

Reactions: Frances J3

Glorious Poem

Sep 21, 2018
I'm looking forward to this. I only have a partial collection and I'm interested to see how you formatted/organized it. Could you not use P2P and just create a torrent of it? Or is that against the F95 rules or something. The only downside being that you can't really modify it later.
I'm still trying to reorganize... and I will re-mix the original video losslessly with all other dubbing works.
Maybe I can finish the compilation and release next weekend.I’m not sure how to post on this website...My upload speed is very slow, it is difficult to make a torrent.
PS: The archive is huge because I have included many deleted versions of earlier models.

Last edited:

suler1228

May 24, 2018
I'm still trying to reorganize... and I will re-mix the original video losslessly with all other dubbing works.
Maybe I can finish the compilation and release next weekend.I’m not sure how to post on this website...My upload speed is very slow, it is difficult to make a torrent.
PS: The archive is huge because I have included many deleted versions of earlier models.
Holy shit dude, that's amazing! You will most definitely be releasing the definitive collection of his work so absolutely take your time. Remuxing the audio is such a great idea. If you can uploaded in any way (Mega, Google Drive) I can, with your permission, create a torrent from it to help get it out there and make sure it'll live on for as long as possible. Good luck.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~4.2 GB
New filesize: ~2.2 GB
hey think we talked about it 1 or 2 months ago but is that update out yet that makes these interpolations be without that quality loss?

Apr 14, 2021
hey think we talked about it 1 or 2 months ago but is that update out yet that makes these interpolations be without that quality loss?
I went and got a paid version of the program with some updates that should (should) help keep the quality. Videos should now keep colors the same, and the AI models have been updated, so that's something. I've also decided to err on the side of quality over lower filesizes with the settings. However, just due to the nature of making a video from another video there will probably always be at least a tiny tiny loss in quality. It could be so tiny as to be unnoticed by most people or enough that you could switch back and forth between videos and identify things under a magnifying glass, but it's basically unavoidable.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I went and got a paid version of the program with some updates that should (should) help keep the quality. Videos should now keep colors the same, and the AI models have been updated, so that's something. I've also decided to err on the side of quality over lower filesizes with the settings. However, just due to the nature of making a video from another video there will probably always be at least a tiny tiny loss in quality. It could be so tiny as to be unnoticed by most people or enough that you could switch back and forth between videos and identify things under a magnifying glass, but it's basically unavoidable.
awesome looking forward to more 60 fps stuff then :) thx a ton for making them

Vandarte

Jun 10, 2018
Please, upload the models and scenes when you can. I missed the chance to grab them and I would appreciate it if you shared them. I want to preserve them too and never let them disappear from the internet.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm a perfectionist and a archiver as well. So you missing alot of stuff compare to my collection. The only thing I did not bother taken are the model files. They took up more space then anything.

Reactions: AnakinGar

Glorious Poem

Sep 21, 2018
I didn't upload the regular images, animations, scene source files, instructional videos, or even the guide to the use of the model he wrote... For my own hard drive, I didn’t miss them.:sleep:

Reactions: Vandarte and doya
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes