• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
overall the game is pretty good, there are some issues such as images not resizing properly to screen, leaving that everything was fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fantomax

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Not even a single coffee since July 2023 :cry: . I'm not sure i'll give (or share) my work on F95 for free anymore ...

zero.jpg

New versions of "Ares Revenge" will be now only for my Patreons or SubscribeStar members...

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Not even a single coffee since July 2023 :cry: . I'm not sure i'll give (or share) my work on F95 for free anymore ...

View attachment 3244718

New versions of "Ares Revenge" will be now only for my Patreons or SubscribeStar members...
Not sure how good of a measure that is. I support multiple games on Patreon directly from trying them on F95. Also, I bought a few on Itch, with no current subscriptions to SubscribeStar.

Never have I used Buy Me A Coffee; I've never even considered it as an option. I don't see the point in doing so.

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
For me it's the absolutely ridiculous breasts (and hips to a lesser extent) that are turning me off of the game completely. It looks like you went through some effort to make the faces match up to the actresses, but then made the bodies so unrealistic on every one. As for the lack of coffees, I'm with Roerdin. I have never used Buy Me A Coffee, but I have supported many games on Patreon and SubscribeStar based upon games I have found here. Despite the interesting premise I don't think this will be one of them because the characters are all physically similar (and nothing at all like the gorgeous people they're based upon) which to me is, to put it bluntly, quite unattractive.

Last edited:

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
a Version 0.5H (Hot with Miss Hulk) should be available soon for my Patreon members within a few days,

A new character such as Starfire will be introduced in the next 0.6 version Hopefully June

Starfire_in_sh_costum01.jpg

LLAP
"Live Long and Prosper"

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes