W65

May 31, 2018
:unsure:
Seems to have a bit of a case of sameface tho.
Hm. I see it too, now.

EDIT: NM, that's collaboration art, not from their usual artist. That explains why that furry's muzzle changed into a long face with lips. Forget I said anything.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hm. I see it too, now.

EDIT: NM, that's collaboration art, not from their usual artist. That explains why that furry's muzzle changed into a long face with lips. Forget I said anything.
Well, yeah. Their actual game artist has no such problems as per the assorted preview images.

W65

May 31, 2018
Well, yeah. Their actual game artist has no such problems as per the assorted preview images.
I didn't read the post too closely and thought this might be one of the groups that was going to be changing artists. Serves me right for not reading.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

<Images removed due to f95zone limit, check Patreon>

Hey folks!

Today we're going to talk a bit about the process we've made in the last two months. As well as introducing you to an interesting NPC and more.
Also there will be a new Roundscape update coming this month of course.

First of all, we would like to show you the level of detail Menoziriath has been committing to for the CG Art. At the top of the post, you can see a full erotic scene from Arenus, with all its variations.

Arenus will launch with over 2000 CG Pictures, variations included, and every single CG Scene in the game will have a similar amount of variations as the scene above. We're really trying to step up our game compared to Roundscape.

A good story will always be a pillar of our games. It won't be different for Arenus. You'll spend quite some time talking to characters and making decisions. So we've invested a lot of time in making the dialogue system as intuitive and fun to use as possible.

We've only got limited screen space to use as every NPC has their own unique full bust in dialogues. So having the UI look good while still getting all the details right presented quite the challenge.
One thing we're aware of is that the players hate if the replies are vague and don't result in what you've intended to say, as seen in Fallout 4.

So we've decided for a new approach: Small buttons with a theme text will give you a rough impression of what you can expect, once you hover over it you'll see the full answer in the bigger box on the top right.
We hope that this system will make both types of player happy, those who really want to go in and RP and those who want to progress fast and follow a specific personality type for their protagonist.

For many, the universe is a swirling and chaotic vortex. Not so for Velissa. From her home and workshop, the Verdant Forge, this Lojecki focuses on being at one with the universe. She knows this allows a smith to pull from the invisible threads.

In doing so, mere flesh and bone can create something exquisite. It is this mastery and resourcefulness that helps her keep up with all of her orders. Gladiators, soldiers, mercenaries and many others know that if they want the best weapon around, there is no one better than Velissa, even if she can be a strange one.
We hope you like what you see, let us know in the comments what you think and if there's any questions!
Only a few elements are missing to finish the demo, then after one, two weeks of testing you can finally meet the gladiators and Velissa yourself.

Stay tuned
- Kaliyo

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
as much as i love roundscape adorevia as it is my all time number one many hours played favorite western h-game ever. I REALLY wish they would put it on hold, its been years now and there's so much content in it already its getting kinda stale. how much more bestiality and somewhat average same sex art can they possibly fill it with. just end the story already and start working full time on arenus. i wish they would update this game more often. i need something new. with new gameplay dynamics to set the anticipation and lust for h-scenes back up again, roundscape just doesn't do it for me anymore. anyways theres my two cents, maybe some people agree. or not idc.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Wasn't this game supposed be released this year?
This should have released this year I dont even remember when, Uprisings "next update" should have been out by January of last year and instead got changed to "Released" and never talked about again, Roundscape should have ended like 3 years ago or so from what they said back then.

Here we are instead, with more updates for Roundscape because they can just get someone random to make some shitty inconsistent artwork and roll with it without having to make a new game.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes