Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The one thing this game it not is "completed". Quest and events that dont show up, I cant give the Omni Stim to Zalex , in Jalain h-scene my gladiador is Elona the one who appears first, then Armida, after the party quest my Armida is still using her fancy clothes, so little h-scenes between gladiador and warden. I love Kaliyo games, Roundscape is an example of a good and long game with lot of options and consequences... But Arenus dind't had the same love and caring. Of course the pressure *WE FANS* put in the devs was huge, but only because they promise a lot of things for the game. I honestly was expecting A LOT more for this game... SADGE

Edit 1: I now have 2 gladiador in the arena :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah, crying about the game not stop was probably not helping them perfect the development cycle (not saying you were specifically, but the whiners in here constantly throwing a tantrum about how they want things NOW as opposed to waiting until they were ready, in general). probably would have been a better idea to stop crying, let them finish the game instead of rushing it, and stop accusing the developers of "milking" their fans by developing multiple games to completion and daring to ask for money for their hard work. just my two cents.

until next time, gentlemen.

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys, a question, somebody knows how to make this game work on the steam deck? I readed that someone made it work in the past reply
It used to work in a past update, however it got broken after like patch 1.1c or something, dont remember which update exactly. You will prolly have to wait for steam release, they will probably fix it for that

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm... I don't know how u got bug with Zalex's quest... I checked all her dialogs and found nothing :( what version did you start playing with?
Don't worry about it I got past the Hope V quest which was the main problem for me.
Had to reload a save with all the mats present before the quest started and then give it to her.
Now that I have access to the synthesis table I should be able to complete Zalex quest.
This is on version v1.1G

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Don't worry about it I got past the Hope V quest which was the main problem for me.
Had to reload a save with all the mats present before the quest started and then give it to her.
Now that I have access to the synthesis table I should be able to complete Zalex quest.
This is on version v1.1G
I created a mod where I fixed most of the bugs, but as I said, not with Zalex. The problem was that you couldn't create a omni stim?

Oobaha

Apr 6, 2018
Hm. Kind of a rough game for now. Got 2 freezes which is incredibly annoying since you cant save manually. If you are not gonna allow manual save, atleast make sure there is absolutely no freezes or crashes. Or atleast some sort of autosave system. I hope with some more time in the cooker this game will be more playable. Honestly, Kind of weird to see this quality of a release from a team that makes 14K a month on patreon.. I'm also not sure if I really feel the gameplay loop on this one either.

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Hm. Kind of a rough game for now. Got 2 freezes which is incredibly annoying since you cant save manually. If you are not gonna allow manual save, atleast make sure there is absolutely no freezes or crashes. Or atleast some sort of autosave system. I hope with some more time in the cooker this game will be more playable. Honestly, Kind of weird to see this quality of a release from a team that makes 14K a month on patreon.. I'm also not sure if I really feel the gameplay loop on this one either.
Use my mod "RabbitMod". It fix most bugs including freezing and add manual save and more.

NiSun

Aug 11, 2017
Please tell me how to fix this problem with a resolution. I've been racking my head for a week now, how to fix it.
"RabbitMod" this mod does not help 124.png

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes