RSnark

Aug 10, 2017
"faceBreath" error just MOG_BattleHud.js
Just tested out replacing /www/js/plugins/MOG_BattleHud.js with the one from 1.1D - and I can get into combat now. I suppose it's completely solved, thanks a lot!

Curious, how did you pinpoint it to this one script? I tried text searching for "faceBreath" on the .js files, but got zero results (maybe I didn't do it right)

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
The one thing this game it not is "completed". Quest and events that dont show up, I cant give the Omni Stim to Zalex , in Jalain h-scene my gladiador is Elona the one who appears first, then Armida, after the party quest my Armida is still using her fancy clothes, so little h-scenes between gladiador and warden. I love Kaliyo games, Roundscape is an example of a good and long game with lot of options and consequences... But Arenus dind't had the same love and caring. Of course the pressure *WE FANS* put in the devs was huge, but only because they promise a lot of things for the game. I honestly was expecting A LOT more for this game... SADGE

Edit 1: I now have 2 gladiador in the arena :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
has the dev revealed his plans for the later updates? would love to see some incest with Amantha and more scenes with your gladiator.

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
The one thing this game it not is "completed". Quest and events that dont show up, I cant give the Omni Stim to Zalex , in Jalain h-scene my gladiador is Elona the one who appears first, then Armida, after the party quest my Armida is still using her fancy clothes, so little h-scenes between gladiador and warden. I love Kaliyo games, Roundscape is an example of a good and long game with lot of options and consequences... But Arenus dind't had the same love and caring. Of course the pressure *WE FANS* put in the devs was huge, but only because they promise a lot of things for the game. I honestly was expecting A LOT more for this game... SADGE

Edit 1: I now have 2 gladiador in the arena :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What did you choose at the party and after the party?
What version of the game did you play?

I'm trying to make a mod with major bug fixes. And this information can help.

Last edited:

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
(can someone send a download link for a "fixed" version of the game??
well, mainly the version you probably edited/replaced certain files in so the game can fuction.

i've seen someone use version D to have combat work properly.
but trying to find and replace those scripts/files.. and do everything correectly.
thats why, if you can send a copy of your "fixed version" or something.
then that would help.

also if you want.. can you script the game with this for me??
https://f95zone.to/threads/arenus-v1-1g-arvus-games.21369/post-10130708

mainly since i've been trying to properly install the game maybe 3 or 4 times already... >_<

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
i've seen someone use version D to have combat work properly.
but trying to find and replace those scripts/files..
I completed game 2 times (ver. 1.1G from this site) and all combat work fine.

also if you want.. can you script the game with this for me??
If you have a problem with instalation just be attentive. Open game folder (where game.exe file and "www" folder) and copy and paste here "www" from mod folder:)

And if you find a bug in my mod, let me know and I'll fix it.

adept2586

Nov 14, 2020
Just tested out replacing /www/js/plugins/MOG_BattleHud.js with the one from 1.1D - and I can get into combat now. I suppose it's completely solved, thanks a lot!

Curious, how did you pinpoint it to this one script? I tried text searching for "faceBreath" on the .js files, but got zero results (maybe I didn't do it right)
I've try it too and found nothing.
Then just replace .js files from A version to found working one o_O

Reactions: RSnark

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
What happens if you chose the gender to be female?

Will the females in the screenshots in op become male or something?

(Sorry for the bad English)

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
What happens if you chose the gender to be female?

Will the females in the screenshots in op become male or something?

(Sorry for the bad English)
You will see other scenes or female versions of male scenes. And you can use my mod and check all scenes in gallery.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Finished an Armida run. Considering the amount of CG that was in the mod that I missed, I'm assuming some quests are bugged, because I tried to get raise my affection with said NPC and never got the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tempted to start my playthrough with M gladiator with the other two, but I don't want to get shafted out of events by bugs again. Any idea when there will be a 'stable' game version?

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Finished an Armida run. Considering the amount of CG that was in the mod that I missed, I'm assuming some quests are bugged, because I tried to get raise my affection with said NPC and never got the scene.

Tempted to start my playthrough with M gladiator with the other two, but I don't want to get shafted out of events by bugs again. Any idea when there will be a 'stable' game version?
Use my mod. I've fixed most of the bugs. And u will not miss any events.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Not to mention when you beat a boss of the area to collect mats, the game didn't notify you about the mats you get & that made me thought those were rare drops, which made me fought those guys over & over again. When I finally returned from expedition, I had like 20 of those in my inventory & the game DIDN'T TELL ME SHIT!
Yeah the Hope V quest bug is real I farmed those guys for 10 plus mats each and she still doesn't take the mats.
Now I'm stuck on the Zalex ultimate boost quest until I complete this quest first.
Arenus is a fun game but there are still some game breaking bugs to be aware of.

Volpeus

Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, a question, somebody knows how to make this game work on the steam deck? I readed that someone made it work in the past reply

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Now I'm stuck on the Zalex ultimate boost quest until I complete this quest first.
Arenus is a fun game but there are still some game breaking bugs to be aware of.
Hmmm... I don't know how u got bug with Zalex's quest... I checked all her dialogs and found nothing :( what version did you start playing with?

Reactions: Apothicon1155
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes