• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've no idea how I missed the settings menu, I'm sorry.
I did not mean speed up the text, I meant skipping text. Right now, I press the mouse key and wait a moment, then I press it again and wait a moment.

No idea if it is this slow because you use Unity or because of the game mechanics, but to be honest it was somewhat annoying to have to wait so often.
Isn't Unity, is Clickteam fusion.

Reactions: fried

Bushmurry

Dec 12, 2017
Artwork looks amazing, I get such a cool vibe from it. I only have a mac so can't play the demo... will a mac version come out at any stage? If not I'll try and emulate

DaMew

Aug 17, 2017
I have a proofreader. Sadly, the game was uploaded here before he edited the text...
Lol well even then, the grammar issues werent that bad as compared to most games coming out recently (gawd it's terrible for other games...). The game itself I have absolutely no issues with. I dont think I've ever been this excited about a VN since Minotaur (another VN but not l00d related). I'm definitely going to support you, just please dont stray from the style you have going now. Ive seen many a game start strong and then cut corners xD. Given your timeline from questions answered previously, I assume you really put alot of time into this :D. GG M8, looking forward to the progress :D

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I really liked GRAY and I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!
I love already the setting and the pace is great!.
Very nice intro to the story.

She surely is a stunner!!
2018-09-13 16_38_54.jpg

And she's a real cutie!
2018-09-13 16_56_53.jpg

Reactions: erikus

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
This interests me. Playing too much games recently so I am gonna hold off a little. But I think I will try this one.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes