4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Amazing visuals .. interesting beginning of history .. I got curious. and I'll even download his other game ..

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the CG and the animations (both the sex parts and the text). I'll keep an eye out for future updates. I would love to see a save option and maybe a skip option (unseen text, after choices, transitions, etc). Great start.

DaMew

Aug 17, 2017
This game is phenomenal! I love the cyberpunk theme and how well everything flows. Yeah there can be some fixes to grammar issues here and there but nothing that cant be overlooked. Great job on this and im extremely excited to see new updates :D

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
downloaded doku link, bit defender quarantined it with agent dgl infection...
For those who are experiencing such a problem - don't worry, it's a false positive. It's a common issue with my engine (clickteam fusion). My game isn't signed, so some "not good" antiviruses can see it as an infected application.
You can check the app with a good one (like kaspersky, malwarebytes, doctorweb etc...). They won't show you anything.
"Not signed" means that the application is unofficial.
Signing the application costs money, I don't want to pay for it atm...
Here are several threads about it.

Just do the following
a false positive reading! go into settings and choose allow in future!
And sure, thanks to everyone for your feedback, it's really important and helps to choose the right direction of the development.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
^ Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know you care! :)

But why oh why does your engine not cater for more than 2 sizes of view: fullscreen and tiny (if you have a UHD screen like mine anyway) - a decent engine will allow you do choose your own screen size. Also, most importantly, why does viewing fullscreen mess with both Firefox and Chrome preset text/image sizes - and in my case at least Windows 10 settings - leaving them miniscule after closedown and requiring a full PC restart????????

Why not switch to Ren'py and avoid all these problems?

Good game though, I wish I dared download it after a few updates - as at present constituted I don't.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
^ Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know you care! :)

But why oh why does your engine not cater for more than 2 sizes of view: fullscreen and tiny (if you have a UHD screen like mine anyway) - a decent engine will allow you do choose your own screen size. Also, most importantly, why does viewing fullscreen mess with both Firefox and Chrome preset text/image sizes - and in my case at least Windows 10 settings - leaving them miniscule after closedown and requiring a full PC restart????????

Why not switch to Ren'py and avoid all these problems?

Good game though, I wish I dared download it after a few updates - as at present constituted I don't.
It's strange cuz everything works fine on my PC. I can change the resolution( when I'm using the windowed mode) by dragging the frame of the game.
I'll' find out about the second issue. Don't know the answer at the moment.

I don't use Renpy because it's a very limited engine. My engine is a genre agnostic and it gives me a lot of freedom for the creation. And I love it

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@NOTvil - Thanks for the reply! When opened in Windowed mode the frame doesn't respond to the cursor and I don't recall it responding to the "Fullscreen" resize button either, I had to reselect the change of option within the game. I'm suspecting that as the creator you have extra software on your PC that enhances your options.

Agreed Renpy may be limited but at least it does give the viewer a few extra options - hence its popularity no doubt. And you can make a choice of saving when you quit, too! ;)

Most impressive work, though, and loving the Art Deco/Noir vibe - "Depraved Awakening" (probably my fave game ever) has a similar ethos (despite the limitations of Renpy) :eek:penedeyewink:

Good luck with it, anyway.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Attention to detail Is one of this games Strengths! That & the models used, I think i'm gonna like this?

dupa12345

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, those details are making game so much better. The story is not like 100 another, its fresh
And artwork? Damn, it's awesome. I rhink i will become patreon for the frist time.
I'm wondering how often can we expect updates, cuz making arts with so many details require a lot of time.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
WOW.....................love the renders, red head with freckles is so cute animation is smooth look forward to future updates

Reactions: Roger Ramjet
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes