4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019

Hey guys!
Wishing you a spooky, sexy, and seductive night filled with thrilling "tricks" and "treats". Time to unleash your inner sexy devil.
Enjoy the enchantment of the evening and have a wickedly good time!!

...Aaaannnd a post from one of the left over subs... i paid for a year in Jan, i know i could get some back but meh too much effort...

Yacine Tafticht
2w
Nice, are there any News about the Game thou?

NOTvil
2w
Ah, well, still work in progress. I understand this isn't what you want to hear... but I will inform you when the update is ready.
It's never coming out ya'll. I know it. You know it. NOTvil knows it.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Writing on this game is amazing and the gameplay is pretty good.

I wish there was a game more or less like this but more grounded in reality/less abstract, without all the "devolving into mental insanity" theme.

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Why is shitting on the fans so popular these days? You make a masterpiece and then just stop right before you finish!? Malice and the Machine, Areas of Gray, Winds of Winter... I really hate being a fan of things these days. I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "Sorry guys, my computer crashed and I lost all my work. I just need $5,000 a month more to get a new computer and then I can start to almost begin sort of finishing the next update. In the mean time, here's a sexy rendered image of a Daz 3D model that took me 30 seconds to produce to tide you over that you aren't going to click on or care about but that I can use to pretend I created something this month."

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Why is shitting on the fans so popular these days? You make a masterpiece and then just stop right before you finish!? Malice and the Machine, Areas of Gray, Winds of Winter... I really hate being a fan of things these days. I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "Sorry guys, my computer crashed and I lost all my work. I just need $5,000 a month more to get a new computer and then I can start to almost begin sort of finishing the next update. In the mean time, here's a sexy rendered image of a Daz 3D model that took me 30 seconds to produce to tide you over that you aren't going to click on or care about but that I can use to pretend I created something this month."
Patreon income has no accountability, that is the issue.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

nightboy_

Aug 25, 2019
Lol , tell us you are new without telling us. He keeps coming with new excuses every couple months to justify. You simply dont know and dont understand what his patrons (myself too before) went through. He's milking the game to the last drop, 2 years+ without an uptade and you still believe what he's telling you, you should be ashamed of yourself.
That's because of believers that milking money work so well. You can even spit in those mouths, they will continue to trust any stupid excuses and continue to pay. The thousands of similar examples on this site don't seem to make them understand.

Sorry to have hard words but you'd better to realize how the world, and people, are working. And it will serve you a lot, even more in real life.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes