4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
He did not abandoned his game. Is still working on it.
Quote: "Hey guys! Some info for you... For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at... " message from his Patreon.

Check Game Status on his Website.
Lol , tell us you are new without telling us. He keeps coming with new excuses every couple months to justify. You simply dont know and dont understand what his patrons (myself too before) went through. He's milking the game to the last drop, 2 years+ without an uptade and you still believe what he's telling you, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Lol , tell us you are new without telling us. He keeps coming with new excuses every couple months to justify. You simply dont know and dont understand what his patrons (myself too before) went through. He's milking the game to the last drop, 2 years+ without an uptade and you still believe what he's telling you, you should be ashamed of yourself.
maybe next month he will be kidnapped by aliens , and send us a message from Mars saying that he can't work on the game for an year cuz they don't have computers on Mars.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
He did not abandoned his game. Is still working on it.
Quote: "Hey guys! Some info for you... For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at... " message from his Patreon.

Check Game Status on his Website.
That is so cute. :)

• Haha
Reactions: adis002 and V&M

Stidza

Jun 19, 2019
The circle of Patreon development:
"Guys I got sick">>>"Guys I got new ideas so postponing update to implement them">>>"Guys I need money so I am going sailing for 2-3 months, cya">>> "Guys I got sick">>>....
I honestly doubt we'll ever get a new update...
Dude doesn't give a shit anymore and hasn't for a long time, updates take longer and longer, this is just getting silly.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I honestly doubt we'll ever get a new update...
Dude doesn't give a shit anymore and hasn't for a long time, updates take longer and longer, this is just getting silly.
Probably going to be another halloween release as amusing as that is, he's definitely dropped the ball on this for whatever his reasons.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
tldr (not that you can read it anymore): there was a monthly calendar, no new info about the game

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
tldr (not that you can read it anymore): there was a monthly calendar, no new info about the game
Doubtful there's going to be news before christmas, least of all an update. Seems like this guy is in the competition with devs like Stoper and L&P to release the minimum amount over the longest period of time.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Nukith

Feb 17, 2018

Hey guys!
Wishing you a spooky, sexy, and seductive night filled with thrilling "tricks" and "treats". Time to unleash your inner sexy devil.
Enjoy the enchantment of the evening and have a wickedly good time!!

...Aaaannnd a post from one of the left over subs... i paid for a year in Jan, i know i could get some back but meh too much effort...

Yacine Tafticht
2w
Nice, are there any News about the Game thou?

NOTvil
2w
Ah, well, still work in progress. I understand this isn't what you want to hear... but I will inform you when the update is ready.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023

Hey guys!
Wishing you a spooky, sexy, and seductive night filled with thrilling "tricks" and "treats". Time to unleash your inner sexy devil.
Enjoy the enchantment of the evening and have a wickedly good time!!

...Aaaannnd a post from one of the left over subs... i paid for a year in Jan, i know i could get some back but meh too much effort...

Yacine Tafticht
2w
Nice, are there any News about the Game thou?

NOTvil
2w
Ah, well, still work in progress. I understand this isn't what you want to hear... but I will inform you when the update is ready.
10 Years Later
Yacine "Junior" Tafticht
2w
" Are there any News about the Game thou?
NOTvil
2w
Yacine "Junior" Tafticht
1w
"My father fell ill for not beating the carrot all those years of waiting for your game , please give me some news
NOTvil
1w
"Currently going on my 100th business yacht trip , when i get back i finish the game"

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes