4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I have not played this game yet, I would like to know if it has some kind of mother / son content?

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Awesome! Should really put a link to GRAY which is the Dev's previous game in the OP too! Just finished this one and can't wait to give that a go too

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

Hey guys!
Some info for you about the next update.
So finally I have finished with the Steam (GRAY should appear there in a few weeks) and I'm able to work on a new version with no headache.
Now I'm writing the script and the biggest part of it is already done. Be ready for new "spicy" scenes with every character :) And sure, be ready for more crazy stuff :)
The main character of the v0.5 will be Aiden. The time for this guy has come, heh...
"What is happening inside his head?" Well... We'll find out!
Also, I plan to add some new interactive - gameplay features, but not to many...
I think that a lot of mini-games will probably ruin the gameplay experience.

After v0.5 there will be one more update in the current chapter. (0.6). And it should be the last one.
After that, I'm going to revise the main gameplay and make some changes in it to start the next chapter...
Okay... I think that's all for now.
See you soon and have a nice day!

P.S. V0.4 is ready for the "Tourist" bundle patrons.
The script is partly edited by Mostacho. The full script editing by Rubberneck will be ready soon.
Thank you, guys!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

1553964469643.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you.
At the moment I'm on the rendering stage, everything is going quite smoothly and I'm happy about it. Soon I'll show you some sexy previews.
But for now, I'm going to continue rendering/postwork routine...
This version will have more "spicy" scenes than the previous one. I think it's good, and its time for it.
But not all at once, we still have a lot of time till the end of the game. So there is a lot of space for adding all the content you want to see.
Now a little bit about the future.
I conducted a survey about the gameplay of the next chapter (grind or not.) and I'm a bit confused right now. There are a lot of votes against this decision, but more - for it. So I don't really know what to do at the moment and what will I choose.
Yet, so far, the grind mechanics is leading for me.
Alright, I think it's all for now.
Stay in touch.
And have I nice day!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

1553964372905.png
Hi again!
Some info for you guys + sexy preview.
Huh, naked Abi and... Aiden? What? How did that happen? He-he...
So...
The work in progress...
More than half of the renders are ready at the moment. I'll show some sex scenes soon.
Can't wait to begin coding coz I'm pretty tired of working with renders and Steam and I need a distraction.
I can't say the exact release date of the version at the moment. But I'll try to finish it asap, so you could enjoy another part of the story.
Oh, and yeah...
I finally got my 100 patrons!
I love you guys!
Thank you, welcome and have fun!

Alright, that's all for now.
Stay in touch and have a nice day/ evening :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

Hey friends!
As usually, some info for you and a hot preview.

16.jpg

Oh... So...
The version will be released a bit later than I expected.
I had some problems with rendering. Fortunately, everything is alright now.
I'll finish with the post-work tomorrow and finally can start to code.
The next version is planned on 10 - 15 April.
So a little patience guys and you will get more hot/sexy content... and sure... more story!
For now, I'm really pleased with renders and I hope you will be too!
Stay in touch!
And see you soon!

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes