Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I feel rather stupid asking this question but how do you make money in this game?
Working from the computer in your room.
I don't quite remember, but I think you must buy a book on networks or something like that and study it first.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You should! MC does too. He has to study on his PC in his room hours on end every day for weeks until he grasps the coding skill. Then he can get jobs coding this or that program as a free lancer as a new activity,
that gets accessible from the comfort of his room.
I feel rather stupid asking this question but how do you make money in this game?
Working from the computer in your room.
I don't quite remember, but I think you must buy a book on networks or something like that and study it first.
NO, no no no no.

Reactions: xapican

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Holy FUCK!! i was getting the shitty grinding sensation of all the sanbox games until...the horror music started playing in Emma's house... damn this game is different and pretty interesting, i wonder if it was a mistake doing it sandbox and not just a regular VN

Reactions: bufa

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Holy FUCK!! i was getting the shitty grinding sensation of all the sanbox games until...the horror music started playing in Emma's house... damn this game is different and pretty interesting, i wonder if it was a mistake doing it sandbox and not just a regular VN
No it was not honestly, there is some grind but you can advance quests like the "Aliens" "Video" "Princess and Pauper" " while you get to earn money, and raise Intelect, and Stamina, I never needed a mod or something even when I started new Playtroughs.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hi just checking in any news to when the next update is out if its bin said already link me to it please

mason007

Jan 16, 2024
the game will not open. it has no tracebacl or anything i delated sopme error files but doesnot react. any ideas why?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
the game will not open. it has no tracebacl or anything i delated sopme error files but doesnot react. any ideas why?
Do other Renpy games open properly?
Are you opening the proper file (.exe for 64 bit or -32.exe for the 32 bit OS)?
Did you try to delete the whole folder and redownload? It might be an issue on the download.
Did you try disabling windows defender/antivirus software or making it ignore that zip/folder?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are you playing Androind version by any chance ?
edit:
Deleting the traceback.txt (if you call that error files) won't help you better you publish them so they can be looked at.

Last edited:

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
when you first go the the police station and meet officer jessica the mc say hi oficial instead of the english spelling official edit: ALSO when daniel show the pictures with the women from the gym the mc says i know here instead of i know her.

Last edited:

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with BrandyYT Cheats Mod :

Area69 0.80 :
Mega (690 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Can you please help me.

How can i start from my last save?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes