Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how to change mc name without starting new game, i've try change 00console to "True" but still can't open the console mode

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
question is does this gonna work if new update came out, both ur mod and save file "?" :unsure:
The sliders cheat mod I made should be universal, meaning it will work with any version. I'll just need to check on new releases if the dev added anything to the stats window, but it's not likely.
Not sure what you mean by save file, since I didn't provide one, but the mod should work with any save file from any version as well.

how to change mc name without starting new game, i've try change 00console to "True" but still can't open the console mode
The game let's you choose the name at the start.

If you want to change the name after that, you need to open the console. To know how to open the console just use the search function in the forums. Basically you can edit the console file or you can use unren.

Once console is enabled, hit shift+O and insert these commands:
sRocky.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyV.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyW.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyWT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyVT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyP.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyLE.name = "Mynewname"

These are the variables that the game changes when you choose your name.
This game has a lot of (useless) checks to try and disable that. The easiest way to enable the console in this game is with unren. Just search the forums for it, shouldn't be hard to find.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What's the latest version of this brilliant game, and where can I find the DL link?
Latest version is 0.80 and on the first Page there are many DL links, just pick one file host to your liking,
I recomend not to use a cheat mod, the grind is not so terrible in the game.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Latest version is 0.80 and on the first Page there are many DL links, just pick one file host to your liking,
I recomend not to use a cheat mod, the grind is not so terrible in the game.
Ok thanks. I wasn't sure if there'd been some new update since the one I downloaded just before 2024.

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
so i am stuck during the observe Julia stage on Sharp Fangs, and the only post I saw regarding it was unanswered... any ideas?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes