• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Last question. So the game ends at +3 Mom and +2 for everyone else or am I missing something? All family members have vanished and both the gallery and secret gallery are incomplete or am I missing something? THanks.
Caroline has +3 too. Yes. Both galleries are fully unlocked if you have everything. So you miss... Caroline obviously. And then some secret cards too.
Poetic infuckindeed haha.. Love it... No more events with Sarah I take, after the weekend?
No more events after that. She is just left there, hanging, like that.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hmm... do we have to do something special to make the console work for this game?

I have set config.console = True in \renpy\common\console.rpy but shift-O is not opening the console.
You can use also this

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Caroline has +3 too. Yes. Both galleries are fully unlocked if you have everything. So you miss... Caroline obviously. And then some secret cards too.
No more events after that. She is just left there, hanging, like that.
thanks cortana

Reactions: Ennoch

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Okay ,I don't know what possible scenes I could have missed aside from not completing the twin sister's 2nd company name.
-Mom weekend event complete, mom vanished.
-Caroline borrowed money, twice, she vanished.
-Sarah weekend event complete, she vanished.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well - I got all cards, got all scenes except the last three, have given all three company names to Zuri and told the truth. What am I missing? Aren't the three twin scenes the last three gallery scenes? I've lived through them, but they aren't in my gallery...unless there is some closure I'm missing...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well - I got all cards, got all scenes except the last three, have given all three company names to Zuri and told the truth. What am I missing? Aren't the three twin scenes the last three gallery scenes? I've lived through them, but they aren't in my gallery...unless there is some closure I'm missing...
..that you miss in fact. Wait a couple of days (talk to Zuri at the office again just to be sure) and you'll get an sms and you'll be invited to drop by once again.
what I have to do next to help violet fighting with the bad guy?? anyone help?
Nothing. You just intervene, get roughed up, thats it.
But I see any people saying that I can get 3 relationship point with caroline, and is part of the her quest line, no?
You were asking about Violet. Caroline does progresses to 3 hearts. Keep talking with her in the living room and her bedroom. Check out the store, i don't recall if she appears there once before or after the violet scene.. anyway, keep talking with her untill you receive a drunk sms and she asks for money. Twice. Give her the money. Then wait till she invites you to meet her outside the house at night.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
I downloaded the 0.2 but now there is an 0.2b?

Max stats are still 2s except for mom and caroline right ? At 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes