4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i did help them, im stuck after the bj scene
Have to wait a couple of days. Talk with Zuri in the office once again. You'll get an sms after a while inviting you over to their house one last time ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What do you do with dad's documents? there's numbers in there, is it timed or something? and talking about time, how do you skip it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What do you do with dad's documents? there's numbers in there, is it timed or something? and talking about time, how do you skip it?
You see the number on top left. You click on the pieces with that number. Then repeat untill its finished.

Reactions: bobbo69

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
-I can't interact with mom anymore , even the two sisters ( only at night while they sleep )
-I finished the twins scene
-Therapist and Celia are locked for the next updates

I think that's all right ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Question. Any way to unlock Mom's weekend event? Thanks.
Yes. Progress with mom untill she ask you to figure out when dad will be out of town. Ask his secretary about it shes gonna tell. Then tell it to mom, she'll tell you to wait till the weekend then and buy some red wine. so.. buy that wine, wait till friday and go for it.
I think that's all right ?
Yes. But if you can still see mom, than you are missing something. She vanishes from the game after all her events are done.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Cryptic23_

Jan 28, 2018
At school it keeps telling me to go to the Teacher Office but when i go and click her it says its not available.
Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes