• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialPenguin

Jul 5, 2018
The game isnt reading my save file, i did everything that was suggested, like deleting the MC folder in appdata, downloading the game fresh. nothing works for me

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
uh

probably late? But a good trick for the climbing minigame is to realize that it registers your click when you release, not when you press down

so it's a lot easier to time it if you hold down the mouse key and release when it's in the margins. It went from impossibly tedious to trivially easy for me

Reactions: Devon63

skidiki_pap_pap

Dec 19, 2017
Hey uh why are the animations on the "Ass Scene" on this part not working? The licking animation is working but when it gets to the "Ass Scene" it won't fucking move hahaha. It worked the first time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase Celia's relationship? I'm stuck at 2/5, while everyone else is 3/5, minus the Aunt with 1/5. Does anyone have a file that has all the scene galleries? I'm missing a lot for some reason.
Current max relationships are as follows:
Linda 3/5
Caroline 4/5
Sara 3/5
Celia 2/5
Liza 2/3​
They cannot be raised further until future updates.

I've played version 0.3, and now that 0.4 is out, how do i update the game to 0.4 and still mantain my save file, or do i just have to play through from the beginning again?, and if i can copy the save file, where is it located? (PC) thanks guys
What works for me is simply downloading the new version and extracting the folder to the same location as the previous folder (without deleting or replacing anything) and it simply being adjacent to the previous version seems to be enough. I start up the new version, click load and my saves are there.
If this works for you too, maybe load up your saves in the new version and re-save them before deleting the older folder. I'm not sure if deleting the old folder would take the save with it, because I haven't deleted older versions yet, but better save than sorry.

I can't clean the pool. I got the cleaning supplies from the garage and I clicked on them next to the pool. It keeps saying, "Cleaning stuff has to be selected." What am I doing wrong?
Make sure the supplies in your inventory are selected when you click on the supplies by the pool.

What's the difference between 0.4b and 0.4c ? is there additional scenes ?
Some changes to text and I think the inventory bug fix was applied as well. No additional content.

can i ever sleep with yazmine again when I finished their story?
Not in this version. After you've reached the end of their current content (as indicated by the on screen message) you can still visit them at night using their key to play with them in their sleep but there is no full penetrative sex on the menu. I imagine that repeatable sex will only become available for them if the story progresses to them being comfortable with you having their key and allowing you to wake them during night time visits, this isn't in there yet though.

I can't find Violet at Dark Alley for Caroline photo shoot event. Any fix/cheat for this?
Try different times of day. I think she was there during the morning for me because I'm pretty sure I found her and had the first shoot in the same day.

Reactions: Zontany

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
you have to visit their home at night. The game is kind of unclear. you'll know to check at night when you run out of conversation options

generally the way to find out what to do for any given character is to try and visit them at every hour of the day and also check around their living space fpr things lying around

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
i'm using w7 and at the climbing I don't see any cursor. The bar blinks when full and thats all. Is it because w7 or same for everyone.

some recommendations for climbing will be appreciated

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
i'm using w7 and at the climbing I don't see any cursor. The bar blinks when full and thats all. Is it because w7 or same for everyone.

some recommendations for climbing will be appreciated
The bar should have two markers on it and a different coloured section between those. While it moves up and down there should be on screen buttons to represent your hands. You're supposed to click the one circled in green while the bar is between the markers and in the different coloured section. The first grab doesn't have a coloured hand choice so you can choose either, after that it alternates.
How I have described is assuming the game is displaying correctly.

Buri12

Jul 1, 2018
The bar that goes up and down has to be in the orange range only then you alternate hands each time it goes through that zone.
It seemed to me that I could only make it work when the indicator was on its way up. When I clicked the zone on the way down, I always fell.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It seemed to me that I could only make it work when the indicator was on its way up. When I clicked the zone on the way down, I always fell.
It works fine for me in both directions. I've gone back and replayed it a few times after seeing a few people having issues with it. Be aware that it registers the click as you depress the mouse button and not as you first press it. Some people have had more luck with it by holding the button down and timing their release instead. Personally it worked fine just clicking for me, but just save beforehand (or scroll back if you fall) and have a play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes