[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I love this new update. Especially with Sis Caroline. First no, after that yes, later no and again yes! Awesome
and by the way both walkthroughs are really helpfully if you have no time/no fancy to figure out by yourself

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
The change-log said there are 2 new mini games in this 0.4 update, but I can't seem to find them??? Can someone please help???

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The change-log said there are 2 new mini games in this 0.4 update, but I can't seem to find them??? Can someone please help???
You havent actually played through the update have you? Just keep going along and you'll get there

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
You havent actually played through the update have you? Just keep going along and you'll get there
I think I finished it already, but from what you said, it looks like that the "new" mini games are not like those in MC's computer (rock paper scissors and the memory game)?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think I finished it already, but from what you said, it looks like that the "new" mini games are not like those in MC's computer (rock paper scissors and the memory game)?
So, i believe the 2 minigames are the memory one on computer, and dads office doing the paperwork. I didnt finish 0.3 before doing 0.4 so for me there were: memory game, climbing the wall, and a new photoshoot

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys, I'm missing the gallery events between telling the truth/lie to the twins and Caroline falling asleep after the club, any one know which ones I'm missing?

Dragon62

Jul 25, 2018
I replayed this whole thing to give a more step by step on how to complete it, here is my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough that i just made

Liza and Yazmin
-The next day, go back, click on the pool and you should see Liza swimming, talk to her
-keep going back in the morning and entering there house until you get a new scene, it will take a few days until you get it
[/spoiler]
So I successfully got to this point, and I've been going to the aunt's house every morning for two weeks without any talk options but "Bye"... what am I missing?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i didnt see any1 mention secret pic in aunts garage the snowman is 1.
but im missing last page secret pic top middle / middle middle / & 1st bottom?
also aunts house key is in her house office shelf above vase dont know when it apperaed just keep looking there for it.
as far as climbing goes it doesnt matter start right or left just click as flowing up when it hits bottom set of arrows.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
i didnt see any1 mention secret pic in aunts garage the snowman is 1.
but im missing last page secret pic top middle / middle middle / & 1st bottom?
also aunts house key is in her house office shelf above vase dont know when it apperaed just keep looking there for it.
as far as climbing goes it doesnt matter start right or left just click as flowing up when it hits bottom set of arrows.
All secret pics have been found and added to the walkthrough on the first post already.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Is there any scenes with caroline...cause I finsihed the photoshoots and later she said we'd go clubbing to find partners but till then she all mad at me. Did I choose some wrong dialogs??
Yes, there is a scene with her. At the club, you learn why she stopped the deal. And then you confront her about it, and then you make a new deal. Then you do the photoshoots and reap the rewards of the new deal.

Jan1985

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, i have a problem with the inventory, each time i buy something the inventory crashes. How can i resolve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes