[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2017
Sup, guys. I haven't like 7 scenes from my gallery in between the last scenes from Sara and the new ones with Auntie&Yasmin. What are they? Are they from Zuri/Suri? Cuz I remember that I rejected them

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
how to do the climbing thing

wait until the top of the purple bar thing gets into yellow and lick on one of the hands to start it, don't matter what one you pick first, but what matters is the next one, if you start off with the right one, then the next one will be left, then back to right, then back to left, and so on, until you get to the next part, it will be a arrow you have to click on next, then another arrow, then you can peek inside

This image here will show when to click on a hand, as soon as that purple bar thing went into yellow, i clicked on one of the hands, then again with the other hard, there will also be a green circle around the one you need to click on, after you hit the first one

I got all the way and then dropped to the floor? What do I need to do before the clime?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can anybody checked my save file. i don't get some the secret pictures
3 new ones are, 1 in garage, kitchen and bathroom, the 2 old ones are, 1 outside in front of your house at the bottom of the 2nd pillar on the porch, far right, and in your garage at your house on the wall

it's highlighted in this screen shot

Reactions: Agungteguh27

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
how to do the climbing thing

wait until the top of the purple bar thing gets into yellow and lick on one of the hands to start it, don't matter what one you pick first, but what matters is the next one, if you start off with the right one, then the next one will be left, then back to right, then back to left, and so on, until you get to the next part, it will be a arrow you have to click on next, then another arrow, then you can peek inside

This image here will show when to click on a hand, as soon as that purple bar thing went into yellow, i clicked on one of the hands, then again with the other hard, there will also be a green circle around the one you need to click on, after you hit the first one

I made it to the top but keep falling down anyways. Is there anything I need to do before the climb?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i keep seeing people mention the gym, what gym? how do you get it? is it in the school?
yes, the gym is at the school, you can enter it in the morning and afternoon's, when you go to school, don't go inside the school, the way to the gym is outside on the right side of the school, hover over the parking lot on the right side, it will turn green, click and then you can enter, you can enter the changing room as will when you are inside the gym

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
yes, the gym is at the school, you can enter it in the morning and afternoon's, when you go to school, don't go inside the school, the way to the gym is outside on the right side of the school, hover over the parking lot on the right side, it will turn green, click and then you can enter, you can enter the changing room as will when you are inside the gym
Thanks, never had reason to look in the gym before lol

raim

Jun 19, 2017
guys Caroline sended me sms about date and after i cant find Caroline ore date-location! help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes