[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to do the climbing thing

wait until the top of the purple bar thing gets into yellow and lick on one of the hands to start it, don't matter what one you pick first, but what matters is the next one, if you start off with the right one, then the next one will be left, then back to right, then back to left, and so on, until you get to the next part, it will be a arrow you have to click on next, then another arrow, then you can peek inside

This image here will show when to click on a hand, as soon as that purple bar thing went into yellow, i clicked on one of the hands, then again with the other hard, there will also be a green circle around the one you need to click on, after you hit the first one

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here is my caroline walkthrough that i just did, replayed this part as well, you can find my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough and all 10 new secret card locations on page 128

This was base off of my 0.3 save at 100% before 0.4, so she was already standing in my bedroom when i started 0.4

Caroline walkthrough
-your bedroom talk to her then skip to afternoon
-her shop in the afternoon, talk to her, then sleep
-next day morning, outside of your house, talk to her
-next morning her room, talk to her, skip to afternoon and talk to her again in her shop, she will tell you to talk to violet
-go to the dark alley and talk to violet, this will set the time to evening, go home, go to the kitchen and you will find caroline there alone drinking beer, talk to her, then go to sleep
-morning her room, talk to her, skip to afternoon, go to her shop to do a photoshoot, after sleep until next day and skip to afternoon
-afternoon, go back to her shop and do the next photoshoot, after go home and sleep
-next day skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, she will say check back in a few days, just keep skipping days and going back in the afternoon to talk to her
-after talking to her, this will give you her weekend event for the nightclub
-at the nightclub, talk to her, after talk to everyone there, 2 girls and a guy, i talked to the guy last
-after talking to everyone, you will get a scene of that guy and caroline, save her from him, i picked "grab caroline away from him"
-after the scene and all and you 2 go back home, i picked "hmm...maybe i could play with her body, just a little bit?"
- morning she walks into your room, i picked "you told me you loved me" and you will get a scene
-after morning scene, skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, then skip to night, go home and click on her bedroom door for a scene, then sleep
-morning, go into her room and click on her bed, then skip to afternoon, go to her shop and to the 3rd photoshoot and anothere scene
-after the 3rd photoshoot and scene, the time should be evening, go home, go into her room and talk to her, skip to night and click on her door for another scene, then go to sleep
-morning, go into her room and talk to her, then skip to afternoon, go to her shop and do the 4th photoshoot and get another scene, after go home and sleep until the next day
-skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, go home, go to your room and take a nap twice until it's night, she will come into your room, get the last scene
-end

she will send you a text message about a date, can't do that in this update
thanks for that i was checking back at the store even after 3 weeks has past :D

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks to everyone posting instructions on the last pages. Only issue I have is that the snowman secret card isn't clickable for me. Strange

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks to everyone posting instructions on the last pages. Only issue I have is that the snowman secret card isn't clickable for me. Strange
damn and i need to rub his top hat and call him frosty sorry that you couldnt get him if you want i can give you a save

Reactions: goldencore

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
how to do the climbing thing

wait until the top of the purple bar thing gets into yellow and lick on one of the hands to start it, don't matter what one you pick first, but what matters is the next one, if you start off with the right one, then the next one will be left, then back to right, then back to left, and so on, until you get to the next part, it will be a arrow you have to click on next, then another arrow, then you can peek inside

This image here will show when to click on a hand, as soon as that purple bar thing went into yellow, i clicked on one of the hands, then again with the other hard, there will also be a green circle around the one you need to click on, after you hit the first one

Nothing happens when I click one of the arrow keys, when the purple gets into the yellow part and do we have to wait, till the purple stuff and goes back up again, to hit the next arrow key? and I dont get any green circles

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm having trouble with cleaning the pool with the clicking of the mouse. I have a MacBook pro laptop. I've completed two of the five dirty parts of the pool. There aren't any clear instruction on how to complete the task that I came across yet. I will continue to look on the thread in the meantime.
there is 5 spots you need to clean every time, some are really hard to see tho, so I just moved my mouse around till, I saw some dirt brighten up :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Nothing happens when I click one of the arrow keys, when the purple gets into the yellow part and do we have to wait, till the purple stuff and goes back up again, to hit the next arrow key? and I dont get any green circles
don't use the arrow keys, you need to click on the circle with the arrow in it once the purple gets into the yellow

Reactions: tonny
D

Deleted member 541794

there is 5 spots you need to clean every time, some are really hard to see tho, so I just moved my mouse around till, I saw some dirt brighten up :)
I can see the dirty spots, the trouble I have is cleaning them. I have a laptop and I don't know entirely how to clean them, nor have I figured out what I did right. I need help what to do on how to exactly use my mouse to clean them.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Here is my caroline walkthrough that i just did, replayed this part as well, you can find my Liza and Yazmin walkthrough and all 10 new secret card locations on page 128

This was base off of my 0.3 save at 100% before 0.4, so she was already standing in my bedroom when i started 0.4

Caroline walkthrough
-your bedroom talk to her then skip to afternoon
-her shop in the afternoon, talk to her, then sleep
-next day morning, outside of your house, talk to her
-next morning her room, talk to her, skip to afternoon and talk to her again in her shop, she will tell you to talk to violet
-go to the dark alley and talk to violet, this will set the time to evening, go home, go to the kitchen and you will find caroline there alone drinking beer, talk to her, then go to sleep
-morning her room, talk to her, skip to afternoon, go to her shop to do a photoshoot, after sleep until next day and skip to afternoon
-afternoon, go back to her shop and do the next photoshoot, after go home and sleep
-next day skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, she will say check back in a few days, just keep skipping days and going back in the afternoon until to talk to her
-after talking to her, this will give you her weekend event for the nightclub
-at the nightclub, talk to her, after talk to everyone there, 2 girls and a guy, i talked to the guy last
-after talking to everyone, you will get a scene of that guy and caroline, save her from him, i picked "grab caroline away from him"
-after the scene and all and you 2 go back home, i picked "hmm...maybe i could play with her body, just a little bit?"
- morning she walks into your room, i picked "you told me you loved me" and you will get a scene
-after morning scene, skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, then skip to night, go home and click on her bedroom door for a scene, then sleep
-morning, go into her room and click on her bed, then skip to afternoon, go to her shop and do the 3rd photoshoot and anothere scene
-after the 3rd photoshoot and scene, the time should be evening, go home, go into her room and talk to her, skip to night and click on her door for another scene, then go to sleep
-morning, go into her room and talk to her, then skip to afternoon, go to her shop and do the 4th photoshoot and get another scene, after go home and sleep until the next day
-skip to afternoon, go to her shop and talk to her, go home, go to your room and take a nap twice until it's night, she will come into your room, get the last scene
-end

she will send you a text message about a date, can't do that in this update
Thank you kind sir for both walkthrough and for serect card locations have not had time to play game yet but with your help should be easy went I do thank you sir

kostike

Jun 2, 2017
guys can someone help me an explic how load atached save, it is 15474_9 but where to find in game this page to put it and load

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
when downloading a save you will have to rename and delete some of the numbers for it to work, after it should look something like this here, 1-1-LT1.save

since your has 15474_9, delete 15474_, it should be 9-another number-lt1.save

willaor

Oct 7, 2017
does anyone know how to fix the inventory bug?

Edit.: well I went as far I could whitout the inventory the game is great so far but everytime I click on the bag to use inventory I get a game crash inventory has no value or something anyone else had that?

Reactions: Shin <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes