[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Soo.. can you only date 1 girl per play? I bought the vibrator and gave teacher... but now im supposed to buy it for sara.. whhat do i do? Also ive started with the other sister now does that has any penalty with "girlfriend" little sis? Is there any possibility for 3somes?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Soo.. can you only date 1 girl per play? I bought the vibrator and gave teacher... but now im supposed to buy it for sara.. whhat do i do? Also ive started with the other sister now does that has any penalty with "girlfriend" little sis? Is there any possibility for 3somes?
Sara needs another model, check the sex shop again.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys just wondering if all the charcters are only still until level 1? (Based on the walkthrough available) if not, can anybody give further walkthroughs? (Or is it easy to figure out beyond level 1?) Up to what level can you progress? (Will it give notification like "this is all for the current version") thanks! Please help!

Misima

Sep 8, 2017
How can I get to Sara room? It is forbidden for me. I got both weekends and Ziri events finished. What do I do next in order to get it?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Version .3 i just played i enjoyed it. i would love to see final version most likely a year lol.
some hints to help play
page 1 descussion has basic walkthrough & a cheat sheet on hidden pictires.
relations with mom & sisters max is 3 & max 2 on teacher in this version.
galary on computer all unlocked means u done all u can in this version.
u can go into shop/ home/ sex shop/ clothing shop(big sis store)/ mom work/ dads work/ dark alley/ girl at dads work home(nice surprize there)/ school.
all places not open at begining will open when trigered in the games story.
max amount money needed for this version is enough to buy everything from shop (2 shelfs items & drink)/ sex shop items/ plus 80 bucks 2nd vibraator when asked for 1 it will b in sex shop coverstion on vibtator buy/ also 200 bucks for big sis plus another 150 bucks for big sis, this should cover all expenses for this version.
girl at dads work keep having converstions with her till she gives u her address that starts her quest.
hint alley is a start & finish for this version break away from big sis path.
quickest way to make money is computer games save b4 each time if lose reload b4 u lost & try again. on memory cards i cant do 4 of a kind so to reset back to 3 is start back at small bet work way back up or next day try again not sure which. using that methed i boght everything in shop & sex shop 1st week.
book in dads car can b used to find secret room in dads office but not needed for this version of game.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just wondering if all the charcters are only still until level 1? (Based on the walkthrough available) if not, can anybody give further walkthroughs? (Or is it easy to figure out beyond level 1?) Up to what level can you progress? (Will it give notification like "this is all for the current version") thanks! Please help!
The max level achievable is as follows:

mom 3/5
Sara 3/5
Caroline 3/5
Celia 2/5

I've posted several walkthroughs in the third post of this thread, pick the one you like. But the game is really not hard at all.
It also gives you a notification as soon as you reach the end of the content for one of the characters.

Zuri not asking me to help her get names from Dads office. How to start that ?
Try proceeding further in the mom quest. Both are kinda linked, maybe that's what you're missing.

May 16, 2018
The max level achievable is as follows:

mom 3/5
Sara 3/5
Caroline 3/5
Celia 2/5

I've posted several walkthroughs in the third post of this thread, pick the one you like. But the game is really not hard at all.
It also gives you a notification as soon as you reach the end of the content for one of the characters.

Try proceeding further in the mom quest. Both are kinda linked, maybe that's what you're missing.
Nice! Thanks! good thing there are notification for end content

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I'm having a small problem, everything I've check, walkthoughs talk of a book in the parents room to check out, but for me there is no book. Am I doing something wrong or has it been removed?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having a small problem, everything I've check, walkthoughs talk of a book in the parents room to check out, but for me there is no book. Am I doing something wrong or has it been removed?
It only appears if you've made enough progress in the mom quest. Try talking to her more and exhaust all dialogue options.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes for the gallery?
2nd page (5, 6, and 7)
3rd page (2, 3, and 4)

Kamuchka

Jun 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes