[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephelimo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys I need some help. So I have done all parts for Celia's blackmail route, the envelope, the webcam etc. and now I am stuck when I try to put the sex toys and dress in her locker nothing happens, they stay in my inventory. I select them one by one and it doesnt do anything. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Any step by step help would be appreciated :'( Thank you.

EDIT: Issue solved.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
SORRY
cant help you but got a bit off the same problems
cant put any off the sextoys in the locker but maybe even worse i dunno how to instaal
the webcam software.
opend the inventory and clicked on the software on school pc and home pc but nmothing seems to happen

what do i do wrong?

SORRYfor being such a n00b in this game

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
SORRY
cant help you but got a bit off the same problems
cant put any off the sextoys in the locker but maybe even worse i dunno how to instaal
the webcam software.
opend the inventory and clicked on the software on school pc and home pc but nmothing seems to happen

what do i do wrong?

SORRYfor being such a n00b in this game
You can only install it on your home PC. It should appear in your disc drive, click on that an it is installed automatically.

Reactions: djustmie

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Are you for real? You didn't even read one (!) post above yours?
Seriously some people in this thread ...
dude, that is scenes gallery, not secret gallery.
I guess those scenes are connected with wine tho.. I am stuck atm..

wicks71

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys I stuck with Sara. Everytime I try to talk to her in the classroom it just said that I've already talked to her. Already 2/5 and unlocked weekend scene with her but I cant unlock the last 4 gallery. I still have Lube in my bag and I don't know how to use it. Anybody know how?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys I stuck with Sara. Everytime I try to talk to her in the classroom it just said that I've already talked to her. Already 2/5 and unlocked weekend scene with her but I cant unlock the last 4 gallery. I still have Lube in my bag and I don't know how to use it. Anybody know how?
Maybe try to do what she told you? That should work.

Spoiler: She wants to chat with you over webcam in the evening.

Hey,I can change my name,after i started it?
Type

player_name = u'szelesielod'

into the console.

Reactions: wicks71

JanSmith

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for the help. I found her in the afternoon. Usually i.was at big sis shop. Only looked for sara in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes