ave10

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the fishnet pieces from the screenshots in the main post ?

Also, I've noticed that sometimes the bikini parts would spawn inside the academy, and sometimes the towel would appear around the fountain, but I can't seem to be able to have them both in the same save. It's like they can't exist at the same time

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Does anyone know where to find the fishnet pieces from the screenshots in the main post ?

Also, I've noticed that sometimes the bikini parts would spawn inside the academy, and sometimes the towel would appear around the fountain, but I can't seem to be able to have them both in the same save. It's like they can't exist at the same time
Some clothes are in patron version only.
Clothes disappearing is a bug, I have no idea what causing it, therefore can't fix at the moment.

Reactions: Sprenzo

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Will there be some actual gameplay in the game or only pre-placed encounters as it is now?

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
What happened with a textures? View attachment 3147411
I've seen this bug in editor, but didn't expected it to appear in builded game.
Restart should help, honestly no idea what is causing it. Looks like memo leakage, but I didn't find a way to replicate on purpose.
Would be greatful to know what you did before bug appeared.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I've seen this bug in editor, but didn't expected it to appear in builded game.
Restart should help, honestly no idea what is causing it. Looks like memo leakage, but I didn't find a way to replicate on purpose.
Would be greatful to know what you did before bug appeared.
I didn't do anything, I just started the game. Restart didn't help.

May 12, 2020
Will there be some kind of end goal? A story? Or is it just a sex theme park? I'm fine either way just want to know what to expect.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Just saw that development is picking up again. Very glad!
I think it will be easier for you if you try to create a basic storyline, at least at the beginning, so that it's structured and not just random events everywhere.
Very excited regardless.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fortuna95
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote