Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
I'm interested but it definitely looks like the face animations need some serious work. The blank wide-eyed stare is...not very sexy.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So I've played it now. It's less than 10 minutes of content. The developer stressed the fact that the animations are just placeholders. They made an effort to use better English in the game than they've done elsewhere, thankfully.

Minor request to developer: let us click to advance text. It gives us the illusion that we're actually doing something in the game and lets us take time to read the words.

Suggestion to people that like the setting: check out Lust is Stranger.
An illusion won't make me think I am playing a game. It's not a game if it's only an illusion. Either we're "playing a game" or we're "turning pages in a novel." Clicking on the screen to skip dialogue doesn't make it a game, in any form.

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Hello, and thank you to everyone who has tried the game.
I've finally received some feedback, and that is another thank you.

Now, it's time to address some questions regarding the current situation of the game. The first and most significant question pertains to animations. I understand that the animations may not meet your expectations, so let me provide an explanation.

I'm not an animator. The most I can do is make minor adjustments to existing animations to make them look a bit better. As I previously mentioned, the current animations in the game are more of a placeholders until I can get my hands on better ones.
At the moment, I'm using Daz animations from various packs designed for different characters. The Daz to Unreal Bridge also fucks up quality, leading to results that are as good as I can manage given the circumstances. However, I acknowledge that they still fall short of being satisfactory. There are no facial animations for the same reason – I couldn't find compatible options to use. The characters twitching during dialogues is from the same issue. I had to break down long animation into smaller segments.

I apologize for this, but it seems that this situation will persist until I can afford to hire an animator or find someone willing to work with enthusiasm for some time (although this is unlikely). In short, I'm committed to making gradual improvements for now, and eventually, better custom animations will replace the current ones.

Now, moving on to specific questions:

The libs not moving is very unsettling and motion blur? :WutFace:
Sorry I forgot, here.
2023-08-23_11-28-11.png
2023-08-23_11-28-25.png

Please tell me this will either be only female/female stuff or at least have the option to play that way? :D
I'd say voluntary stuff will be mostly female/female.

No max no party V2
Come back in a year, she'll be there to meet you.

Minor request to developer: let us click to advance text. It gives us the illusion that we're actually doing something in the game and lets us take time to read the words.
Already working on it, didn't get to demo because it turned out to be trickier than expected.

Is it like the original where the whole game doesn't matter, you make one choice at the end and that's it?
I have dialogue system, but there's no choices in this demo, you can take a look at it in this patreon .

I think the character models need a bit of a makeover but I'll be watching this for sure.
Models will be replaced later as well.

Thank you again for the feedback, everyone it's incredibly helpful. I'm going to return to work, and the next update will likely be in about a month or two. While I don't anticipate having new animations by then, I'm certainly going to implement other suggestions.

P.S. If you happen to be an animator willing to work on this project out of enthusiasm for some time, please feel free to reach out to me.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I loved the first LiS (and the third), so I'm gonna be watching this.

Also, maybe you can contact the content creator , see if that person is willing to help with animation.

Lust is Stranger
Yeah, I'm not revisiting LiS 1 to play as some rando instead of Max or Chloe.

Last edited:

bialcg

Aug 1, 2022
Found a bug, if you try to exit the classroom before you finish checking out both computers the blur filter gets stuck on the screen. It's not a big deal I assume you'll remove it later anyway just tought i'd let you know.

Also, I would recommend adding a vsync toggle in the graphics options because the screen tearing in the intro is pretty noticable. Plus the option to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. Anyway, good luck with your project man!

Reactions: Rectifier07

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
NODDONT
I had a freeze at the laptop in the back,

...and please add mouse sensitivity in the next version.

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Found a bug, if you try to exit the classroom before you finish checking out both computers the blur filter gets stuck on the screen. It's not a big deal I assume you'll remove it later anyway just tought i'd let you know.

Also, I would recommend adding a vsync toggle in the graphics options because the screen tearing in the intro is pretty noticable. Plus the option to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. Anyway, good luck with your project man!
Yeah, turned out it was set up wrong, forgot to check checkbox. Thanks for pointing out. Vsync and windowed mode will appear in the next update.

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
clicked right and left mouse on lappy and then it freezed, nothing to do but only Alt+F4
Yeah, the same thing as with the door, forgot to check checkbox after testing. You shouldn't be able to access this one without checking another and a dialogue after that. Well, I fucked up, gonna upload hotfix today.

Reactions: fortuna95

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Forgive me, but saying voluntary stuff will be mostly female/female doesn't really answer my question, since that does absolutely not exclude mandatory male/female stuff from occurring in form of unavoidable (as in they just happen, no matter what the player does in the game) rape scenes or whatever non-voluntary is meant to be in that case. :censored:

NODDONT

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2023
Forgive me, but saying voluntary stuff will be mostly female/female doesn't really answer my question, since that does absolutely not exclude mandatory male/female stuff from occurring in form of unavoidable (as in they just happen, no matter what the player does in the game) rape scenes or whatever non-voluntary is meant to be in that case. :censored:
Then no

tyzel

May 3, 2018
Really really promising for a first demo ! Wish u good luck for this good project :)
I hope so much it will not get abandonned like a lot of 3d games but u started very well

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Looks like 5, first impression, let's see what happens next with the game. Everyone was waiting for Life Is Strange 18+ on Unreal , Female person

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote