3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
You know, before i was like "you can see an IA with the hands", but now i'm more like "you can see an IA with the writing".

Still, nice ass though.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
How is this any better? How is this suppose to replace anything? It's like 10th game i'v seen that uses same faces, expressions everything. And devs are different(or is it?). Sometimes you think it's same dev pumping same stuff in different environment, but its not.

Do devs generate story aswell with AI ? I bet they do, it's easy....

What was originally created within this game, besides setting up patreon?(a simple honest question.)

Why not open "clone market" instead.

Feels like AI games becoming another social platform like facebook.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I personally think that any way that developers can increase their productivity using AI is a good thing, whether that be music, art or dialogue, including synopsis. All good, how many games have we seen that have been abandoned due to developer burnout and fatigue. F95 has a scrapyard of great ideas and excellent demos that never finished. I don't know about anyone else, but I will take the approach that gets the show over the line, with the minimal effort as long as the quality is there. Keep going Dev looking forward to this one becoming something special.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In less than three year AI will generate the story in episodes, too.
In 5 year AI will create and publish a full saga :ROFLMAO:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: App of Desire

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This should be lauded as a great success. Issue with AI is consistency as any minor changes can mean major changes to the entirety of the art. I'm certain that the dev puts more time into programming and story writing because AI CG cuts some of the art-work down.
I'm curious App of Desire what is the AI called that you use for the game? Is it based on real life pictures that then are "anime-fied" or is the AI you're using entirely crafting new figures?

• Angry
Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I wonder if Vampy will be another female protagonist.
She looks a bit like Rogue from the X-men cartoon.

Vampy.JPG images.jpg

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes