3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Embark on an immersive and alluring gaming experience with our game! Set in a world filled with intrigue and adventure, you'll navigate through complex relationships with intriguing characters, including the charming and alluring neighbor, Jane. As a game for adults, your choices may lead to intimate moments with the female characters, adding depth and complexity to the narrative.
Explore a vast world, uncover secrets, and make decisions that shape the story and the passionate connections you form. Support our project to be a part of this journey. Your contribution will help us continue crafting this unforgettable tale of adventure, love, and passion.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-10-09
Developer: App of Desire
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - -

bg_job02.png run_park.png bg_dinner.png bg_mc_house_jane.png scene_cake06.png Blackmailing_Isabella.png Isabella-MC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

App of Desire

Aug 12, 2023
I hope to see some new tags added to expand the content, including material featuring the milf Sophie.
The upcoming version will include the continuation of Jane's storyline and introduce various levels of corruption within both the house and other locations. We're excited to announce that version 1.0 will be made available shortly.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I might actually give this game a chance, although for a second I read "Ape of Desire".
It would have been hilarious if that was the title and I can't imagine the lvl of craziness involved in a game with such an amusing title.

Best of luck with your game and sorry for derailing the topic for a bit.

PS: Nice models.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Embark on an immersive and alluring gaming experience with our game! Set in a world filled with intrigue and adventure, you'll navigate through complex relationships with intriguing characters, including the charming and alluring neighbor, Jane. As a game for adults, your choices may lead to intimate moments with the female characters, adding depth and complexity to the narrative.
Explore a vast world, uncover secrets, and make decisions that shape the story and the passionate connections you form. Support our project to be a part of this journey. Your contribution will help us continue crafting this unforgettable tale of adventure, love, and passion.
I'm starting to see more of these AI generated overviews. :( It wouldn't be a bad thing, but they are all the same.
IMO it takes away the credibility of the DEV, as in how much effort they actually put into the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes