3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

HoloSan

Mar 2, 2023
Lowkey scary how long (30 seconds) it took me to really see the AI. Shit... It's almost Game Over people.

*Singularity Music*

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
App of Desire

Here is my new feedback for devs.

This game has potential. But I noticed minor issues :

- When the MC goes to college or runs in the evening, it's still daylight.
- Sometimes when the MC appears in the foreground and talks to another character, his head swings rapidly from left to right as if shaken.
- When the MC is seducing a lady, the sentences are repeated in my opinion. There should be 2 or 3 alternating dialogues.
- Later in the game, after conversations with female characters, I see a brief image (maybe half a second) of the MC at work with a bottle in his hand. (!?)

One last suggestion for the next release :
- Add a replay gallery, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your concern.

Feb 15, 2018
Just wait until AI takes over jacking off from humans, leaving us blue balled.

That being said, yes, AI is advancing fast and I'm here for it.
My point was that the writing sucked and was so bereft of any personality that I could tell it was written by AI. So we're not really on the same page here. Since the large language models only work by taking texts from humans and instantly become corrupted by introducing "AI" texts, I don't really see it advancing any further than where we're at right now, at least until anyone makes an actual AI that can create from nothing.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
at least until anyone makes an actual AI that can create from nothing.
Humans can't do that either though. We are taught how to read, authors learn how to write by reading someone else's books. Imitating the structure and filling them with their life experiences. So what you would be really waiting for is an AI which can interact more and make it's own experiences to draw from.

Feb 15, 2018
Humans can't do that either though. We are taught how to read, authors learn how to write by reading someone else's books. Imitating the structure and filling them with their life experiences. So what you would be really waiting for is an AI which can interact more and make it's own experiences to draw from.
I wondered if anyone was gonna correct me on that, and I'm happy someone did. You're right. And since that type of AI doesn't even really exist yet I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, but I'm open to being proved wrong.

Reactions: knyght

Ryhen00

Nov 7, 2018
this realy make me think something about human mind, is more than computing or calculate we imagine ourself in scenario.
which ai cant do, atleast now.
maybe that's just my ego as human speaking.
we may not create something from nothing but we are an animal and we have our need as living being, that's what make our work look unique and have "a soul" in it, cause our resource and time limited.

which a tool can't replica is that "flaw" and soul in it. cause they not have need, atleast now.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Strangely, the dev seems to have deleted his last announcement on Patreon. :WaitWhat:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes