• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
OP Updated

DeviantArt-Twitter Only folder reorganized, reuploaded and updated up to 2023-06
Added 2023-06

Sort in twitter folders by date

View attachment 2739641 View attachment 2739642
So you all know that I'm sick OCD fuck, soooo...

I went through every single pic and every single set since render one to compile that DeviantArt-Twitter Only folder
And we have, not on Patreon, 320 pics without sets, sorted by years + 3 anim tests
Should be no dups as well
Enjoy
:p

Now I wanna do the same for SMZ69 o_O

One more thing, I did not included the latest 06-30 PanamVBed set, since it's still WIP
Watch reply below or click on Lara in my sig ;)
So what would happen to your OCD if I told you the DA-Twitter Only folder has a misnamed file and as a result, seems to be missing an image altogether?
To elaborate, unless I'm blind, the "2022/Skarlet Bush.jpg" does not in fact have a bush, because it's just the .jpg version of "Skarlet.png"
So after a quick crc32 comparison:
The actual "Skarlet Bush.jpg" should be the 2nd image from this tweet: and "Skarlet.jpg" should be the 1st image (currently the 1st shaved image is labeled as Skarlet Bush and the second image is missing altogether).
Only the shaved version was posted on as a .png and that one is correctly labeled as "Skarlet.png", there doesn't seem to be a bush variant .png posted however........my dissapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :cry:

ApexLancer7

Dec 23, 2017
Full package can mean to some cock + balls (because a lot of early futa art did not have balls, as weird as that sounds now when balls are on most) and can mean to others cock + balls + pussy, and in the latter case, Apone doesn't do it so often. There's a few, but I think a lot of the models don't work well with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes