LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Added 08-05 ClaireJillAdaCouch - Futa part

ClaireJillAdaCouch003b5pt.jpg ClaireJillAdaCouch007b5pt.jpg

And I'm a bit confused... Is it futa-on-futa or futa-on-male??
by the lower body structure it looks like futa-on-futa, but it's not clear for upper body, no tits shot and shoulders are too buffed, looks like a mix of both. :unsure:

Edit: Oh yes, this is not a dude, look up previous Aloy set and compare these two to 04-10 TifaJessiePool for example :WeSmart:

Last edited:

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I made a torrent of the current collection (2023-08-01) minus the compressed files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
- Filen
- Pixeldrain

Added 09-12 LaraAloyPool, 09-12 MJBalconyN (Fem)

LaraAloyPool000b4pt.jpg MJBalconyN000b5pt.jpg
Sorry guys, i'm not checking on Apone with frequency I use to + a little busy with big reupload for Sakimi
Thanks for the reminders ;)

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I've waited patiently for the entire month for these two only to be disappointed that he didn't made any pregnancy variations for either of them, but I'm not complaining too much since triss and WW still look great

Sundereign

Aug 18, 2019
I've waited patiently for the entire month for these two only to be disappointed that he didn't made any pregnancy variations for either of them, but I'm not complaining too much since triss and WW still look great
If you're not paying the artist and waiting for it to just drop on your lap, can't say that you've got much space to complain.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes