What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Hey!
Thank you for the grammatical corrections, if you liked the game and you find more of this type of error, be cool and don't hesitate to send them back to me in order to help me improve the game experience of other player like you!

I even planned a dedicated discord channel specifically for this:

This, however, is not an error. Pollen, these tiny and volatile grains, are, like spores, at the heart of the Apocalypse Lovers lore.

You are not bullying or pressuring anyone by pointing out some spelling mistakes and I strongly encourage you to continue to do so. This allows me to improve the game for future players.
I know I have some weakness in english. I'm french and I'm translating my text myself and I'm loosing a lot of time to be sure the meaning of what I'm writting in french is the same in english. But it's not easy because in french, I have very good writing skills. This means that my sentences often have a long structure while remaining readable, and elegant while being embellished with complex but relevant words. But saddly my way of translating these kinds of sentences into English can produce a strange result, I agree. And I'm really afraid of certain translations of expressions whose meaning has nothing to do between the two languages. So I admit, I always favor comprehension rather than form or spelling.

That being said, I will do my best to keep trying to bring you the best quality content possible.

Thank you!
Thanks for the reply, the game is so great that after a while I just stopped caring about some little errors. and yeah, pollen was correct, I was also assuming you got the pronoun (her instead of "it") wrong since French has.. "genderised" nouns. but after reaching the end of ch2 I actually think it was probably done on purpose ; )
One of these days I'll share on the discord the ones I found. keep up the good work

Reheat

May 17, 2021
还没有,对不起。负责将游戏翻译成中文的人不能这样做。

Not yet, sorry. The person responsible for translating the game into Chinese was not able to do so.
I have no idea why you planned to put up Chinese version.It is weird you got a woman who with a Vietnamese hat to represent China.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I have no idea why you planned to put up Chinese version.It is weird you got a woman who with a Vietnamese hat to represent China.
Because at the very begining I was collaborating with a chinese friend of mine. A sad event in his life make him unable to finish the translation he was suppose to do. I didn't change the first langage screen since then but you're right, now a long time has passed and, after all, I don't think there will be a chinese version one day :cry:

Last edited:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Why are Sounds of defecating in the folder of the Game? Is there a Toilet pooping Scene, that i missed?
Yes, at the very begining of the game during the intro scene, when the imaginary woman is sit on the chair (in the Anna's house) you can choose to play with her OR to remerber naughty memories. You will have to choose to remember naughty memories to access this scene.

Jan 8, 2022
Man since that encounter with nature I'm having a difficult time believing that Deborah is just some hallucination that is forming from the high that MC gets from those mushrooms. Some hallucination isn't going to, on multiple occasions mind you, warn you of some environmental hazards that you otherwise would not have noticed, warn you of an incoming ambush and then later on save you by teaching you how to connect with nature and communicate with the wildlife so you dont get killed by them, and all the while during that same encounter personally interacting with said wildlife who was sensing her presence (heightened senses and a strong connection with nature wont help you see some other person or being's hallucination). There's clearly a connection to those mushrooms with her but I think she's real. I'd say this leaves room for potential supernatural elements in the future.

Reactions: -Awake-

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
The concept of game is pretty nice, but it's such a shame that 80% of the game is all about small talks with the hallucination. Boner down.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey! Is there a lot of you who played the game on android plateform? (smartphone, tablette, and so on) ?

If yes, I have two questions for you guys :
1) Where did you find and download the android version?
2) Was it playable / enjoyable to play?

Reactions: DIDI_22
Jan 8, 2022
Now that I finished it I'm surprised that MC didn't decide to go all the way at that moment with Jessica considering the fact he definitely could have seeing as how she was going down hard.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hey! Is there a lot of you who played the game on android plateform? (smartphone, tablette, and so on) ?

If yes, I have two questions for you guys :
1) Where did you find and download the android version?
2) Was it playable / enjoyable to play?
I think they're using joiplay.

It's an android emulator for several engines (renpy & rpgm).
I'd advise you not to offer any support on it, as many issues can happen that will not happen on a pc :)

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I think they're using joiplay.

It's an android emulator for several engines (renpy & rpgm).
I'd advise you not to offer any support on it, as many issues can happen that will not happen on a pc :)
Oh, thank you for the info. I'm asking that because I was considering making an official android version.
And I though maybe there was someone who already done that.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really interesting concept for the game and fun to play.

I'm currently on the submissive path.

Becoming one of my favourites on here, can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
-Awake-

Probably the next release will still take a few months, I wanted to make a proposal.
You can do some updates, like 2 in 2 months, for example

Chapter 3 part 01
Chapter 3 part 02
chapter 3 part 03

Liamo

Jan 25, 2021
When in the alley and is supposed to cut the electric wire I can't select any tool to cut the wire. Help pls

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes