What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Awake-Image-Patreon-v2.jpg

Overview:
Apocalypse Lovers is an adult video game series based on the interactive virtual story model. But also includes different gameplay elements such as inventory management. In this game, the player is at the center of the action all along. You will have a direct impact on how the story unfolds.

In a world without states and without laws, you are the only one who can decide what is good or what is bad. But be aware that you will evolve in a very dark atmosphere and you will have to take hard decision to allow the survival of the human species. So if you are sensible or easilty chocked, you might want to leave the censorship on.

Synopsis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-09
Developer: Awake -
Censored: No
Version: 1.21 - Fixed
Language: English, French
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Subscriber's Code:
More Information:
Social Network:

it 's imperative to restart the game from the beginning
Code: sinsedge

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

Extra: Multi-Mod* - Cheat* - Italian Translation* - Portuguese Translation (v1.16)* - * - German Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

2-fantome-1-30min-Arrival-Far-1920.jpg Apocalypse lover by AWAKE2.png Apocalypse lover by AWAKE3.png Apocalypse lover by AWAKE4.png Apocalypse lover by AWAKE6.png Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE.jpg Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE7.jpg Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE8.jpg Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE10.jpg Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE11.jpg Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE13.png Apocalypse Lovers by AWAKE14.jpg RAL-EXPLORATION-ville-1-REWORK-2-No-waterstation-141447-LIGHT.jpg RAL-Hobo-Girl-Meeting-First-1-Sleep-033604.jpg unknown.png 0ink TrowUp WithoutArran Correctif Hair_111316LIGHT.jpg

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Apocalypse' Lovers [Episode 1 Prologue v1.1][Awake] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 729 MB / 301 MB - Apocalypse'lovers-1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 267 MB - Apocalypse'lovers-1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm Awake, the main developer of the Apocalypse'Lovers Game Series.

Just a quick note to say thank you and thanks to my friend Manoman13 for working so hard to share this thread with you guys!

I hope you will enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoyed making it!

I can't wait to have some feedback so don't hesitate to contact us!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was nice, only problem for me is wasting time finding clickable things, not a fan of that, maybe make them shine all the time or something

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Hi dacris69 ,sorry I didn't understand, you're talking about the report button, right?

Because it took me at least 48 hours to understand that I had to click on report for an admin to process my game request and still I'm not completely sure of what I did :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I had to read the rules before posting the games at least 3 times, even after posting my game request I still read them and since English is not my native language, I asked for help to a friend who also read the rules but did not understand that the last step was to press the report button (well I hope :LOL:)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i was talking about the clickable objects ingame :geek:

also the game ends after the weird dream with jessica? i checked with unren and there around 500-600 more images that dont appear ingame, seems like its the next day ingame when you go out and explore

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It was the nature itself that awoke to eliminate the cancer that was ravaging the planet for far too long : humanity.
Yaay! Finally!
We've been trying to kill ourselves for so long... unsuccessfully, finally something took pity on us and did it for us. :giggle::coffee:

Will you walk among shadows...
Or will you seek to preserve the light...
I think i'll just sit somewhere comfortable and just... relax.
Oi is there any beer left? Books? That'd be great. :cool::coffee:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hello !

Thanks you for your comment and for testing the game !

@ Dacris
1) To answer tour first point about "in-game clickable images", you do raise an interesting gameplay element that deserve to be studied and maybe modified. I think i will collect opinions soon for a possible modification of this system.
2) For the second point you were talking about, yes, you are right, this game version do end after the "weird Jessica dream" like you said . So the pics and content you have found are not in this chapter. They do belong to part that will come later in the progression of the story. I chose to cut the end of this version at this point in order to have a testable version more quickly. But unfortunatly I didn't had time to sort these images before the release.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes