Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Looks like psycho's simp drank the entire barrel of kool-aid, what a guy :KEK:
Oh, you know. I've been banned from his discord 5 minutes after joining it, because I pointed out the recreational farces of their channel and made a post about it here. Everyone shooting memes at each other and you are stoned as soon as you ask for news about the update and you know the best part of this story ? It was more than one year ago... 1 year later, there are still idiots/fools who still defend him. Totally fucked up world. But hey, it's not my money. Even if they want to light a cig with their cash, I've got no right to complain. But, it's still a farce. #Kindergarten

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Dont worry Kakato you will be playing Silent HillS and Metal Gear Solid VI from Kojima Productions before this shit comes out, as for myself i know ill be watching Jojo's Stone Ocean & Steel Ball Run by that time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even Lemillion will recover his quirk before this comes out...

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dont worry Kakato you will be playing Silent HillS and Metal Gear Solid VI from Kojima Productions before this shit comes out, as for myself i know ill be watching Jojo's Stone Ocean & Steel Ball Run by that time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even Lemillion will recover his quirk before this comes out...
You're too kind. How come you forgot about Cyberpunk 3077 ? :p

Dec 3, 2018
You know. People thought Zack Snyder cut of Justice League was never going to happen, but here we are. Maybe we should also have faith on this one that it will come out in five years.:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
there needs to be some kind of system put in place to punish this kind of shit. F95Zone should create a dev ban list for those who scam people like this.
A fool and his money are easily parted. Besides, there is as much proof that he is working on the game as there is that he isn't.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yep, that's the way it goes sometimes. But there's always a bunch of new games coming out. With the way CG is constantly improving, it's only a matter of time before we see another game with models similar to Apocalust with (hopefully) a dev that is committed to releasing timely updates. Anyone who does that is guaranteed to make a lot more money.
Our best h game dev right now is NLT.
TON have awesome renders & animations and lightning fast updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.