Mod Ren'Py Apartment #69 - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.05] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
as soon as Lain gets online he'd have to fix it I really hate game breaking bugs so annoying at least we have Lain here to fix them

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just did that living room scene for Millie after 2 days as well so that isn't the trigger for it maybe the time of day is wrong I'll check
Edit: the time of day isn't wrong so it's definitely a bug I have no idea how to continue Evelyn's story now

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Installed your mod and here's what i get now :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc/game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 771, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Apartment96-Update1-pc/game/mod/Lain_Gallery.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Feb 11 00:21:53 2021

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Love the way this modder sets her mod-tools to work in the game. She also did one for a game where you move in with your stepmother and sisters and you live in the basement and become a shady dealer or something but can't remember the name of the game. Anyone know by any chance?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
where does this file go to?
Same place you put the mod. Follow the installation instructions on the original post for the fix

PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Apartment69-0.03-pc" folder.

Mac:
Unzip the mod -> Right click your Apartment69 app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents/Resources/autorun" folder -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod into the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
The new gallery scenes in 0.04 are not selectable in the current version of the mod? They're blurred out and can't be clicked?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote