Mod Ren'Py Apartment #69 - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.05] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Apartment #69 0.02 with Maim Lain walkthrough, improvements, scene gallery and cheats mod. Also includes the lewd IC patch. Any bugs let me know.
Hey brother. Maim Lain has updated the mod. When you get the chance, we'd appreciate your updated android port.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
So, the mod doesn't work for me. Something about Alicia not being defined
I dont get that issue, have you downloaded the 300mb patch from the site that shall not be named and installed it to restore conect F95 might not allow.

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Worked on My Mac. Just make sure you install on a duplicate of the game keep a copy of the install in case it does crash in your version of Mac hardware.

What I am running:
View attachment 1019811
I did so am back to having a copy without the mod. The mod still caused it to crash on opening. I'm on BigSur 11.1. Must have had some major changes as Daz has a fatal issue with it as well, won't have a fix until the summer.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Same here. I've installed both the mod and patch; step 2 with Evelyn isn't triggered
You can trigger step two during the day in the living room but not in her room (and not after two days). I was referring to the Bonus scene.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Apartment #69 0.03 with Maim Lain walkthrough, improvements, scene gallery and cheats mod. Also includes the lewd IC patch. Any bugs let me know.
Updated my compressed unofficial android port to 0.03

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote